President Obama to

Mariah Carey & Nicki Minaj

STOP THE FIGHTING!

10/15/2012 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015_nicki_obama_mariah_01

President Barack Obama
has a message for Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey -- GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!!!

The war at the "American Idol" judges' table was escalated all the way to the Commander In Chief this weekend when POTUS appeared on Michael Yo's radio show.

"I think that they are going to be able to sort it out," Obama said ... "I am confident."

Obama continued, "I'm all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they're moving forward and not going backwards."

And when asked who's his favorite, Obama actually picked a side -- replying, "Mariah. She's actually done some events for us. I've gotten to know her and Nick [Cannon]. She's a wonderful lady."

He added ... "Nicki, I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."

bruno

This guy keeps impressing me

susen

r u kidding obama has a comment on t his ,,,, un believable
r there more important issues at hand

macy

Obama a president of AMERICAN IDOL . i will vote for romney because of this

cfogle

Bush want me to say thank you for not blaming him and blaming it on the black guy. #youguysareblindasabat

The Neko Nation

I'm a registered democrat and voted for Obama in the last election but his priorities are really worrying me. This country is in a mess and this is what he is concerned about.

Vanessa

seriously Obama, this is what you're commenting on right now? As if we already didn't know, our country is just, so ****ed.

sandra419

How about coming clean on Libya....

nikkireps

the fact that he knows all the details surrounding this ghetto ass AI feud, isnt cool. it doesnt make him hip or whatever he thinks. its extremely concerning that stuff like this - celebrity gossip - even matters enough to him that hes following news on it!! is this really what a presidents supposed to do? comment on cat fights and tell ppl how he knows Mariah and Nick well?? ppl dont even need to wonder how after 4 yrs, our economy's in the hole and most of the world hates us more then when Bush was in office. this mother ****er was too busy brown-nosin celebrities, tryin to be one himself, to give two ****s about his job!! im seriously disgusted by this article. and for all u ignorant ppl talkin racism A-GAIN, get off it already!! the mans half white!! why dont u acknowledge THAT, insteada claimin hes our first black prez and anyone who has a prob w/ him is a racist! the only ones who make it about race are PPL LIKE U when u imply anyone who cares about more than just the color of his face and actually follow politics. pullin that race card cuz u dont find whats happening outside of ur own little world, interesting enough to study it, is beyond ignorant! hes got just as much white blood flowin thru those veins as black blood. does that bother u? :D get a life!!!

JJ

This is the first year I haven't watched American Idol. It's all because they've put these 2 trashy BIMBOS on there. I just cannot stomach it. American Idol is another Jerry Springer in my opinion now. Go XFactor!! : )

Selebraties Suck

Harvey and the TMZ staffs' noses are officially brown for life.

adelle

I don't think I've ever seen a president rub shoulders with so many celebs as this guy...it's really hard to take someone seriously when they seem so involved with Hollywood types..I guess he's just trying to come across as relatable with the public by commenting on celeb's from day to day..which is fine I guess but it's hard to take him seriously when he says so many fluffy things..and it makes me wonder where his head is at... are you thinking about how you're going to get the economy back in order or are you thinking about what you should wear to Jay Z's and Beyonce's party? Weird...

BAM

That's why our country is in such disgusting mess! He's butting in on this crap and NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.
Going out fund raising and leaving us hanging is not cutting it! He's useless. We, as a country have much more to gain by getting him out and putting ROMNEY in the White House. Now there's a "fog" over Hillary, she can go too, I'll hold the door!

Sonofavet

THE BEST COMMENTARY ON OBAMA YET.
Check it out!

blueskies

way to go there prez...the country is drowning in debt and the economy is floundering, but let's discuss something so trivial as Mariah and Nicky's throwdown. Maybe if one of them was named Libya he wouldn't have paid any attention...

LightJ

F*cking douche bag, stop worrying about fake, dumb sh*t and do your f*cking job!