Honey Boo Boo's Mama

'South Park' Spoof

WASN'T FUNNY

10/15/2012 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2
Mama June wasn't laughing at the way she and her family were portrayed on "South Park" earlier this month ... telling TMZ the way the show focused on her weight was just plain "trashy."

June and her daughter Alana -- aka Honey Boo Boo -- just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... when we asked how they handled being spoofed on shows like "South Park" and "Saturday Night Live."

June's response -- "Me being a big person, I didn't take offense ... that show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place."

She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."

June, Alana and the rest of the gang were mocked hard in the "South Park" ep -- in which Honey Boo Boo got a heart transplant ... with a pig heart ... after eating too much 'sketti and butter."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nyc44th

I actually thought it was hilarious.

bring back recent posts

..JUNE...whatever decisions you make in near future...STAY CLEAR OF KRIS JENNER!!!!!!!!!!!

Majestik

What's next, you going to complain about all the comments on here that are questioning your weight, morals, raising your children?
How about you focus on being healthier, worrying about your youngest daughter, and the two others following in your footsteps and actually show the viewing public that you give a DAMN about your family.
That child of yours is unruly, five years from now she'll be drinking, drugging and a mess plus y'all will be broke and has beens.

VictoriaGirl

She's right, it wasnt funny. It was freaking HILARIOUS! By far the funniest episode in a long time.

Branden

South Park hasn't been funny for awhile and it's lowest point was the episode "Stanley's Cup" where the kid died of leukemia cancer because of a out come of a hockey game..That was just sick..

The Real JJ

That was funny. They shouldnt be calling anyone trashy.

Carl

The portrayal in SP was trashy because they actually are trashy.

MISSA

Well her "sketti" is disgusting and i'm sure if they keep eating it they all might need a heart transplant. Frankly i'm in shock she has lasted this long without having a stroke or heart attack considering her weight, and diet habits.

BB not bb

South Park isn't a funny show. I don't know what the word for it is, but maybe it is trashy. It is very not classy and low brow. They totally missed the point of the show where Alana loves her pet pig, Glitzie.

I don't even know if I have ever been able to sit through a whole episode of South Park. It is so deeply stupid, I feel worn out.

Matrinka

After some wallowing in her sorrows, she can eat some junk food and perk right back up.

devilgirl

I laughed.

Dani

I thought it was funny and like someone else said earlier (comment #2) stay away from Kris Jenner.

Brandy

Come on TMZ!!!! I turned the channel as soon as I saw you had Honey Boo Boo on... I don't know why everyone is so hyped on this family!

Leave It Alone

If you put yourself out there, you should expect South Park to spoof you. That's what they do!

Rich

They all look like pigs and probably smell like pigs too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments