Honey Boo Boo's Mama

'South Park' Spoof

WASN'T FUNNY

10/15/2012 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101512_honey_tmzlive_launch_v2
Mama June wasn't laughing at the way she and her family were portrayed on "South Park" earlier this month ... telling TMZ the way the show focused on her weight was just plain "trashy."

June and her daughter Alana -- aka Honey Boo Boo -- just appeared on "TMZ Live" ... when we asked how they handled being spoofed on shows like "South Park" and "Saturday Night Live."

June's response -- "Me being a big person, I didn't take offense ... that show is just not a show that I would want to be on in the first place."

She added, "Just the way they portrayed the show ... it was kinda trashy."

June, Alana and the rest of the gang were mocked hard in the "South Park" ep -- in which Honey Boo Boo got a heart transplant ... with a pig heart ... after eating too much 'sketti and butter."

wendy

i'm guessing june didn't like it cuz it made fun of her kid. you can laugh @ june all you want, but she's just like any other parent once you start with my kid, you crossed the line.celebrity or not

Latch Johnson

Wait, was she portrayed trashy in South Park or her honey boo boo show because honestly she looks trashier on her show.

Gloria Unread

Good. She should feel bad, then maybe she'll make a change for the health of her family.
It's funny now... until you read the future headline "Child Star Honey Boo Boo Dead at 27." Not so cute then, is it? (and giving her to age 27 might be generous!)

Gretel

I watched that on my computer. I can't believed I watched it but I did. I have a few thoughts:
* I cannot believe that child is so out of control and undisciplined, and apparently that is just fine with her mother.

*Those of you who think the Boo Boo mother is a good mother should have looked closely because for some reason known only to her and God she is some type of narcissist because as long as it was all about her she couldn't care less that her crazed barefoot child was running around like a wild animal, making noises, hitting, pushing, and scratching people (well, actually it was Harvey, but you know what I'm saying), yelling, interrupting ... As long as it was all on mama she couldn't have cared less.

* I only saw that child animated for a few minutes in my life but I couldn't believe that she is pretty much obese. How on earth does she compete in beauty pageants?

* Harvey could barely pick the child up and put her back on her chair when she was leaning on him making growling noises.

* These people are sick.

Rhonda C. Poynter

I'm going to take one for the team, and make it look as though this story or these people matter by commenting - I did watch the SP clip, and when they hit, they still hit...so loved the clip, but the people and show being mocked? Tick...tick...tick, fifteen minutes and counting down, Thank God...Boo Boo needs to get her new catch phrase ready for the future: "Would you like fries with that?"

Keyser Söze

Sorry, but that was hilarious and on point.

Good job, Parker and Stone.

charles

"Kids Say the Funniest Things"

adelle

btw tmz the title of the vid of june 'respect my authority' very good, made me giggle <3 but it should be respect my authOR-it-tie" :D

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

it was kinda trashy?
BECAUSE YOU ARE TRASHY

Candyboss

This was HILARIOUS!

Mia

South Park is a sick show, lowering the bar of common decency. Honey Boo Boo's family are real people and have a million times more class that the cowards who do South Park, relying on cheap jokes about things like cancer. There's a thing called Karma though :-)

GLaDOS

Naw, it was pretty damn funny and entertaining... something this dumb reality show isn't. Maybe if you weren't such a grossly obese person that fed her family garbage people wouldn't make fun of you.
This woman is the reason her kids are going to grow up disgustingly obese which will come along with health problems. Honestly, feeding her kids the way she does should be considered borderline child abuse.

Jen

I thought it was funny and dead on! The whole family is trash!

And June...if you don't want your child portrayed like that in a spoof cartoon...well, South Park is not to blame for teaching her to say "A dolla makes me holla" and other crap you've been teaching her.

Get your kids off TV. Into a Nutritionist. And teach them all about Sex Ed. You already have a 17 year old daughter that has a baby. You need to make sure that doesn't happen to the other kiddies while you pay all the attention to Honey Boo Boo and her pageants.

Parker

it was hilarious...yes it did portray these two white trash pig to the tee....phk that fat trailer trash bitch and her fat azz lil sknakho honey booboo...more like honey caca to me!

Lee

Look who's calling someone trashy. Hey June, SOOOIE!!!!