« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

I'm Suing Bubba

Over that Sex Tape

10/15/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_hulk_bubba-01
Hulk Hogan will sue his best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge, for allegedly betraying him by secretly taping Hulk's sexual escapade with Bubba's wife Heather ... TMZ has learned.

We're told ... the lawsuit will be filed in Florida and Hulk will allege invasion of privacy, on grounds Bubba and Heather (also a defendant) conspired to roll tape during her encounter with Hulk.

We broke the story ... in the tape, right after Hulk bangs Heather and leaves the room, Bubba enters and says to Heather, "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

Hulk said on TMZ Live he was sick to his stomach over the revelation.

Hulk is also filing a federal lawsuit against the website that posted the tape.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SoCy

Call me stupid, but can you sue someone for video taping you in their home. Isn't it the same as if I set up a video camera to catch my babysitter doing something in my home?

lindsay clark

bubba showed out.. just imagine this- a big mouthed fat boy whose never been able to call someone his own his whole life (typically because he marries women who are completely out of his league LMAO) & im sure he joked with hulk alot about ****ing heather.. butttt he actually did it. cant hate on bubba for it.. he knew hulk was touched&wuldnt realize ****.. $$$ over everything! & wtf kinda loyalty do u have if u stick ur dick in ur best friends wife?! haaaaaaaaaa! karma hulk, karmaaa

azngirlzrock

The Hulkster is in a win win situation. First he bones this Bubba guys wife and now is gonna get paid by sueing him for the video..."Way to go Hulkster!" This is why you dont pimp out your wife to try and get rich quick Bubba...ur a damn fool.

Sherms

Wait...WHAT?!?!

jetfanglo

wasn't bubba in the next room?......other than ur testicles , did ur intelligence shrink also,hulkster?......maybe u should go back on the juice....ur an imbecile......

taz

I just hate it when I get betrayed by my best friend who lets me have sex with his "wife" while he's right there. That seems like a real trustworthy individual, right? How could Hulk have known that just maybe they would tape it. There all trash.

Bobby Ryan

Hogan oughta take some responsibility, and realize that this whole thing resulted cause of Karma. You can't bang your friends wife, whether he okay'd it or not, and not expect some kind of
re-percussions. He should be suing himself for being such a jack wad! Just sayin!

Bobby Ryan

ManiacalZebra

That's what you get for jumping in the sack with just anybody.

sc1432

Hulk should of smelt a set-up. How many best friends would share there wife. NOT ANY that i know off.
Bubba is not any friend to Hulk..I hope Hulk takes Bubba to the cleaners
I do not feel any of it was right,but to tape someone is in very poor taste..Also to screw someones wife is wrong also.

Swins

I'm not sure why this is news now, The Dirty played this whole thing out months ago, figured out the parties involved etc.

I think this was all pre-planned as
1. A way to "get back" at Linda, his ex-wife, in some deranged manner.
2. To drum up interest in a pathetic tape.

Also note at the time this transpired, I don't believe Bubba was even married to Heather anymore.

3. They tried selling this tape a few years ago with another "false controversy" about Hulk being "pissed off" and trying to "stop the tape" but no one even wanted to buy it then.

I think, ultimately, that TMZ is either being played OR they are willing participants in this charade as in an effort to drive hits to the website

Pimpcessa

Well, well, well the lightbulb FINALLY comes on in Hulks head! How did he NOT know they filmed it? And just the fact that they did that, should put them BOTH in jail. I couldn't even imagine someone secretly filming me having sex, it's the ultimate violation of trust.

Truth

THE HULKSTER IS A BIT SLOW IN THE HEAD... MUST BE THOSE HITS TO THE HEAD DURING THE WWF DAYS. DUDE FINALLY GETS IT. HE JUST PISSED CUZ BUBBA RELEASED THE TAPE BEFORE HE CUD COPYRIGHT THE SH*T. OTHERWISE HE BE SELLING IT TO THE HIGHEST PR0N SITE ON THE MARKET LIKE RAY J AND HIS HUSSY, KIMMY K. DUDE KNEW ABOUT THE TAPE ALL ALONG. WHEN TMZ REVEALED BUBBA'S STATEMENT HE WASN'T EVEN ANGRY BUT VERY LOW KEY AND RETICENT. DOESNT SOUND LIKE A DUDE WHO GOT BLINDSIDED. #TRUTH!!

Miss Red

Why would he have sex with his friends wife ? Weird.

Mike

In wrestling, they call this a 'work', like Jerry Lawler and Andy Kauffman years ago. Its a set up to get people interested in the storyline. More interest = more money.

Y'all are be'in TOOK, Flim-flammed, bamboozled, and hoodwinked.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments