Jennifer Hudson

'American Idol' Feud

... is Total Bull Crap!

10/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101512_jennifer_hudson_launch
Jennifer Hudson knows a thing or two about "American Idol" ... which is why it's very interesting that she's calling total BS on the war between Mariah Carey vs. Nicki Minaj.

"I don't believe it," Hudson told us at LAX this weekend ... adding, "I think it's just for ratings for the show."

Hudson isn't just a former "Idol" finalist -- she's appeared on the show multiple times over the years ... and even performed on "A.I." back in April.

And Jennifer ain't the only superstar who thinks the judges' feud is fake -- "The Voice" star Cee Lo also thinks the fight could have been staged for publicity.

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Toilethead

You mean a show would actually make up something like that? I'm shocked! Next you'll tell me reality shows are all fake.

Phishie from Philly

And Jennifer would know! Jennie don't play that.
Phishie from Philly

Blue

The only person to bring to a Pink Wig fight is Brittany.

MoraMore

TMZ, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO BOUGHT INTO THE CRAP.

IceGypsy

Of course it was staged for publicity...why else would the studio release unseen footage to the press lol

GeniusMachine

I guess she knows about feuds, but, too bad Jennifer Hudson left her family in the ghetto after she became successful. Maybe they would still be alive if she got them out.

Celebrities Suck

I agree with Jennifer..... it's scripted, so it can attract viewers. Like I said before. First comes the PR stunt to get your attention. Once they have your attention, they'll be racking up on ratings. don't fall for it!

My opinion!

Carl

I knew from the moment you first reported both women would be judges that AI was going to play up this supposed feud. Even if they aren't fond of each other in real life, I don't buy the on air feud for a second.

jinee

It is BS.. If someone on any type of job were to call tell someone they will kill them they would be arrested.. that's a work place threat and it;s against the law. So why are they able to do it? Fake

Lisa

Who cares what JHud thinks....Don't like her or American Idol!

Chuck

Siumon Cowell and his band of limey looters have been manipulating the print media for years...Just now catching on or just now give a crap.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Churning out crappy Idol's because they're focusing too much on the Judge's stardom.

dizzie

Why do we care what Jennifer Hudson thinks.

notalawyer

Just concentrate on your "Weight W A T C H E S ads"

Anonymous

I believe that it was real and not a publicity stunt because it was so nasty and also dropping the f bomb on live TV. Besides it really turned me off and other people not to even bother watching it as long as Nicki is on the show.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments