Khloe K & Mario Lopez

Officially Sign On to

'X Factor'

10/15/2012 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1015_xfactor_khloe_kardashian_mario_lopez_article
It's official ... Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will be the new co-hosts of "X Factor" ... TMZ has confirmed with sources connected to the show.

We broke the story ... Khloe and Mario had been thiiiiiiis close to a deal for months ... but now we've confirmed they've both signed on the dotted line ... it's a done deal.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions to the budget -- on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

K&M are expected to debut on the show in November.

carol

Put Honey Boo Boo on as a Judge and dump the hair twirler - at least Boo Boo has real talent.

johnnydanger

Does anybody with more than a room temperature IQ watch those kind of shows anymore?

TJ

Utterly chagrined!
Boo, hiss,
Khloe K. is in-

King of TMZ

Klhoee & ****ney yay

who-me

The Beast

Selebraties Suck

I like it! Mario is a hottie.

nikkireps

AWESOME! BETWEEN KHLOE ANF DEMI, ILL DEF WATCH THIS SEASON. IM HAPPY FOR KHLOE. SHE DESERVED THE CHANCE TO SHINE OUTSIDE OF KIMS SPOTLIGHT. I THINK SHE'LL DO GREAT!! :) NOW AS FOR MARIO? IDK. I LIKE THE GUY AS SLATER AND EVEN THE HOST OF AMERICAS BEST DANCE CREW, BUT I THINK HES GONNA BE OUTTA HIS LEAGUE W/ THIS SHOW. BEST OF LUCK TO THEM BOTH THO. PRETTY COOL. :)

Parker

thanks for the warning.....wont be watching that fat kardashian nor mario...they are not in the music business.....

LISA

I haven't read a single comment yet, so my unbiased opinion is: Mario, OK! But Khloe? I do like her personality, but I still can't picture her as a host. She was shockingly shy on the Apprentice. Good luck to both.

News Flash

It must be her family disliking all the comments. lol

steve

Another Tard-ashian. I am so sick of that disgusting family. I will make a point to tape it so I can see who the advertisers are so I can boycott their products, FOREVER!

Chris

I thought putting Brittany on the panel was brilliant. Everyone loves a great comeback story. I have watched every show since she has been added. Putting Khloe and Mario as hosts is a real head scratcher. Why would you pick two completely unlikeable people to add to the mix? Even though I have been a faithful viewer, I will be not be watching anymore. Whoever made this decision is losing it. What a guarenteed show killer. Yuck.

Thomas

Everyone here is disgusting. All the name calling is simple bullying, no need for any of that. How would you feel if you were called a "Whore" a "Fat Pig". You people need to realize that what you are saying does not make you cool, you look like idiots.

TJ123

Ughhhh... a Kardashian on a talent show?? When will Nuttywood stop with this reality show morons?? Ohh...won't be watching this joke (s)

Truth

If you idiots would quit watching this crap they would stop making it.