Khloe K & Mario Lopez

Officially Sign On to

'X Factor'

10/15/2012 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1015_xfactor_khloe_kardashian_mario_lopez_article
It's official ... Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will be the new co-hosts of "X Factor" ... TMZ has confirmed with sources connected to the show.

We broke the story ... Khloe and Mario had been thiiiiiiis close to a deal for months ... but now we've confirmed they've both signed on the dotted line ... it's a done deal.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions to the budget -- on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

K&M are expected to debut on the show in November.

Georgie in NH

I laughing at the notion of being judged by Slater and the spawn of OJ's lawyer.

palermo

ARGH. It will just be an excuse for all of them to show up and be in the audience ad nauseum

behindblondiepark@gmail.com

Well if we're going to have to watch a Kardashian on Network Television...Khloe is the easiest to tolerated.

Fuck Celebrities

x-factor is dead.

Googie

A Kartrashian signed on to X-Factor, X-Factor officially off my watch list. I will not watch any show that has a Kartrashian on it.

Fidel Sarcastro

Now refresh my memory, what was Khloe Kardashian great claim to fame again? Is she a legendary musician? Is she an award winning actress?

Carl

And not a f**k was given.

joecrabs

Because, you know, who better to judge a talent competition than a reality show actress.

Deborah

Another Kart-rash article? these people are the s*** of Hollywood!

Sherron

WTF do either of them know about the music business??

Throwback kid

If this show was called The Wookie Factor I would be all for Khloe being the host, and instead of that sneaky Mario Lopez I would rather see Boba Fett be the other host. Khloe would be judging a show about her own species. But it is not a show about Wookies, and the fat, loud, untalented Khloe has no business being on this show. May the force not be with this obese one. I hope the show fails and I wish no good luck to the greedy Kardashians

What's Reality

Two flaming attention w h 0 r 3 s but could be worse. It could have been Kim. I guess Kanye wouldn't allow it....

mcconnta

I didn't like X Factor before. But now I'm watching it. I'm so excited that Khloe got it. Congrats Khloe ..

niles

Shouldn't the focus be on the "talent" instead of all of these overpaid celebrities? How about hiring real judges of talent instead of lip-synching flakes?

RedwoodPerch

Slim pickings... eh? Hollywood must have a lack of available talent.