Dina Lohan

Lindsay NEEDS Protection

Order Against Her Dad

10/15/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1014_lohans_tmzLindsay Lohan and Dina Lohan are squaring off again -- this time because Lindsay's mom is pressuring her to get a permanent order of protection against Michael Lohan.

Sources close to the Lohans tell TMZ Dina's taking her war with Michael to the next level -- urging Lindsay to ask a judge for the protection order to stop her father from having any contact with her whatsoever ... including phone calls, texts, and emails.

Dina's push to legally freeze out Michael comes on the heels of Lindsay's tearful statement -- on TMZ Live -- that she is "done" with her father.

But according to our sources ... LiLo's not down with Dina's plan because she thinks the protection order is too extreme -- and she ain't exactly keen on the idea of marching into a courtroom.  Understandable.

We're told Dina has approached her other children as well (Cody, Ali, and Michael Jr.) ... but it's unclear if they were receptive to the idea.

We called Michael for comment, and ... predictably ... he thinks Dina is the danger to the Lohan kids -- telling us, "I suppose Dina got wind that I want the court and Child Protective Services to investigate her!"

kay

This family will do/say ANYTHING to stay in the media.

peoplearesilly

What a bunch of BS. They are all "F'd" up. Sick of hearing about this disgusting family. So boring and stupid.

Diamond Goddess!

I just called Harvey and got an order of protection for my eyes against all these Blohan stories on TMZ!
LOL!!!
(Actually, I'm kinda diggin' how TMZ is "Ground Zero" for this trainwreck!)

geincolo

No one wants to see a families' tragedy unfold in public.
The personalities, substance abuse and lifestyles strongly suggest that the Lohan saga is going to end badly. Very badly.

Diamond Goddess!

Oh, and I can't WAIT to see what kind of THING comes out of Kate Major's drugged-out V!
Schedule rehab for it NOW!
Maybe they'll give a discount.
LOL!!!

Gretel

It's either deja vu for me or this is a rerun at least one time over. This has been done before, right?

Jay

Why do I feel as though I have seen this story a million times before?

Nikki

TWO GREAT COMMENTS FROM THE POST

Damn, ol' girl is looking pretty bad above. Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about this litter of idiots?

Where's a family gun fight when you need it... they all are worthless.

jeannie

It's a waste of time to worry over the Lohans. They have sunk so low nothing is going to bring them back together. 5 years from now it's going to be the same old poop unless one or more have died. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Don

LIndsay needs a protection order against both her parents, Dina and Michael. If that doesn't work, have another taken out against herself. Sooner or later we'll get this mess cleaned up

Jen

Coked our mommy wants to keep the cash cow to herself.

bozzman

isn't lindsay like 25 or even older? i'd stay away from both of those wacky parents

happyday

Stop it already! That stupid family keeps on whoring their family's dysfunction out, and TMZ & a few others are the only one buying it! They actually make a living off their idiocy, and this crap is what keeps them going. WE are the dummies here, by even believing one word of how "messed up" they all are. Sure, they ARE trainwrecks, but, they LOVE that they can just call up the media, spew out a made up story, and laugh all the way to the bank. Why do they insist on continuously bickering in the media? Because they're getting paid, people. This is the epitome of what is wrong with America. Ugh.

Jay

I was flipping through the channels last night and saw an ad for Liz and Dick. Wow there was a scene and Lindsay looked like a cracked out bagrin bin version of Liz Taylor and in it she said something to the paps like "wont you just leave us alone" and I just burst out into laughter. it was funny because of her cracky smokers voice and it just sounded so phony.

I find Lindsay to be too into herself to be a real good actress. In the films of her that I have seen her own self always seems to come through to the screen therefore taking away from the character. I just cant ever see her giving her role to a part and truly becoming that person and making everyone watching forget she is Lindsay Lohan.

Denese

I thought Lindsay called him?!? How does a restraining order stop that? Plus, wasn't it Dina who too Lindsay to the club last week? What kind of a Mom takes her daughter, who's been in rehab, out to a club? Sounds like Lindsay needs a restraining order against her Mom.