Dr. Paul Nassif

I Did NOT Do This

to Adrienne

10/15/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_main_asset_2
Dr. Paul Nassif
's lawyer tells TMZ, his client absolutely, positively did NOT inflict the bruises and marks depicted in disturbing photos released by Adrienne Maloof's personal chef.

Adrienne's chef Bernie Guzman -- who has appeared on several episodes of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- just posted the eight photos on his Facebook page, strongly insinuating Paul is responsible for the injuries.

Bernie wrote several messages on his wall as he posted the photos, saying, "ADRIENNE MALOOF WAS PUSHED TO THE GROUND. PUNCHED & BEATEN ... HE IS A BEAST."

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_SUB_asset
Bernie goes on:  "THIS IS ABOUT SAVING THE LIFE. OF A MOTHER AND HER CHILDREN ... EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THESE PICTURES ... NOW!"

Dr. Nassif's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Any suggestion that the photos show my client struck Adrienne Maloof is a complete fabrication."  Singer goes on, "No physical assault ever occurred."

As for how Adrienne suffered the injuries, Singer said, "I can't speculate how these marks occurred.  I know the woman does martial arts."

justagirl

This is all too fishy for words. Nothing makes sense here when it comes to these photos. Is Bernie the one who took the photos? If not, how did he get possession? The position alone of these "bruises" look rather suspect. I find it very difficult to believe that Bernie would have a solo flip out moment and choose to publicize these pictures on his FB page without any knowledge or consent from Adrienne or her lawyers. Why were these not presented in court? I am sure Paul would either be charged or have his children taken away permanently by now...yet, he currently has weekend visitations. RHOBV premieres it's new season soon.....just sayin', folks. Adrienne was one of my favorites on the show, all of this makes her seem like Taylor's equal.

V

Ummm ok I have seen a lot of women look like this after liposuction and or a new laser treatment to lose fat and tighten skin.

writenow

If he did this then (which isn't unusual) according to stats, then he should be in criminal, not Family Court

And if trust, then she's just as bad for Not calling the cops. What kind of role modeling is that?

Last, if the Chef posted them, then clearly he's cooking up something. This doesn't smell right.
It just doesn't pass the smell test.

Lola

Their divorce and custody case will not be decided on facebook or the Internet but in a court of law with a real judge. This incessant need to put your story on the Internet before court should count against you when you go to trial.

Denni

UHHHH, Why is the chef taking these photos of Adrienne? She is nude at the upper part and THE CHEF is taking these photos? Seems strange to me even if he is not interested in females. Adrienne is acting like a disturbed being. I am disappointed in her. What Paul could do is fix her plastic surgery because she looks so fake!

Tracy Lalonde

Holy Sh**! Well "Someone" has given her those bruises! Sounds to me like he's a Lying Bastard! :/

Lee

After the lies she told about the kids, I wouldn't believe anything that she said.

Melissa1987

I would have to see a video of her being beating cause this woman lies too much for anyone to believe anything she says.

Carolyn Loftus

no idea who these people are

CLINT

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Seems as if there are several different colors of skin there almost like she has vitilago.

Gigi

I can't tell if the pictures are fuzzy or if its just my computer screen, but from what I can see, they just look like red marks. I don't know if she was abused or not, but if she was, she ought to wait until the redness turns to bruising because otherwise it isn't really proof of an assault. At least it isn't enough to convince me. The whole thing seems kind of shady.

j

The torso looks like a mans body and a womans head...? Weird body.

really! really?

Reminds me of the story of the little boy who cried wolf. One of these days she's going to truly need help and no one will listen to her. Shame on the chef and if Ms Maloof tries to use this in court against her husband, I hope she loses custody of her children.

wendy

what a wanker, posting this on facebook! whats next, "my dad can beat up your dad" she's a sorry excuse for a human being, and the cook who posted this...really?

David

I saw the bitch do it to herself. She's a religious maniac and self flogging is part of her life.