Dr. Paul Nassif

I Did NOT Do This

to Adrienne

10/15/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_main_asset_2
Dr. Paul Nassif
's lawyer tells TMZ, his client absolutely, positively did NOT inflict the bruises and marks depicted in disturbing photos released by Adrienne Maloof's personal chef.

Adrienne's chef Bernie Guzman -- who has appeared on several episodes of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- just posted the eight photos on his Facebook page, strongly insinuating Paul is responsible for the injuries.

Bernie wrote several messages on his wall as he posted the photos, saying, "ADRIENNE MALOOF WAS PUSHED TO THE GROUND. PUNCHED & BEATEN ... HE IS A BEAST."

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_SUB_asset
Bernie goes on:  "THIS IS ABOUT SAVING THE LIFE. OF A MOTHER AND HER CHILDREN ... EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THESE PICTURES ... NOW!"

Dr. Nassif's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Any suggestion that the photos show my client struck Adrienne Maloof is a complete fabrication."  Singer goes on, "No physical assault ever occurred."

As for how Adrienne suffered the injuries, Singer said, "I can't speculate how these marks occurred.  I know the woman does martial arts."

adelle

I don't know and don't even want to speculate. But since we're on the topic I will say that if (NOTE: THIS IS A VERY BIG IF!!) she was being abused she should have said something. Too many women out there willing to give men too many chances..that being said if this is a lie she is making a mockery of women who are abused... too many stupid B!#$# out there end up making the ones who are really abused look bad...SHAME on her if this is what she is doing...this is something you do NOT make a mockery of.

Gemini

Why does her personal chef have pics like these?

sam

um Taylor anyone

Can't believe she is stooping this low! Disgusting!

JDUB

Probably just a side effect from a recent cosmetic procedure. Are we really supposed to believe this rich, powerful, strong woman is the victim of that kind of abuse? She looks mean. It would really be hard to believe.

SOOTHE

Her chef always does her dirty work for her with people. On the show he was doing nasty stuff to one of the housewives. I believe it was Lisa. Selling articles to discredit her when Adrienne was fighting with her.

smyers

I want to know why/how the chef got pictures of her like this???

laura

This is beyond sick that they would use the media to play this out. Attention whore you are about as battered as I am. Shame on you

Jamishaid

Lordy Mercy! The hills are alive in Beverly with the sounds of accusations! My poor self in my rocker chair far south of sunset is in utter disbelief!
Now that Paul seemed to have a temper lordy me he does! However, Ms. Richest Maloof was all over Ms Beautiful Mare Taylor Armstrong talking smack off a stick about if she was abused why didn't the blonde thin woman leave! Dayum Gurls we call this the pot kettle or is Mr. Doctor a temper got issues? Oh lordy me bring on the Gin! Dayum This old gal don't know whoz to believe! Dayum Dayum!

koko

If Paul did this then he needs to be accountable, but I wouldn't trust anything that greasy snake, Bernie, says.

Suzanne

I don't buy it. If anything, I could see her wailing on him. She seemed physically tough and she verbally crucified him on a regular basis.

The Maharincess of Franistan

There should be NO QUESTION now that Paul has abused his wife physically.

No man would EVER have his wife with injuries like this and NOT KNOW where they come from.

Paul Nassif is a woman-beater. Case closed.

christy

You're a liar! Why is your chef posting these & saying you did not put him up to it? Why does he have this pic? It looks like a chem peel. Ppl on radar that he sold to are not buying it either! Your plan backfired! You're a loser & no class! Bet your kids are proud of what you're doing to their father. Why didn't you post your own pic? Paul should sue you both! Btw if you were so afraid you should have filed when this happened.

Christine

For someone who portrays herself as strong no nonsense business woman, I find it hard to believe that she would let her chef of all people post those pictures. Sounds like two people are trying to create drama. She treated her husband like **** on the show, I doubt he ever layed a hand on her.

SugarMag12

I hope this isnt true, it looks awful. But...so do the cir***stances around the photo too. Bernie is a fame *hor* (if you watch the show he has made numerous appearances- no other "staff" member in any of the other Housewives franchise comes close to footage he has) and the way her skin looks is very similar to the way skin looks after a chemical peel. If you watch the show you might remember the episode where she invites all the Housewives over to her at-home skin spa...
I dont know, like I said I hope it's not true but from what I said above and the way they treat each other (not at all like she is afraid. She whips him around on it, he acts afraid of her!) as compared to the Beverly Hills housewife that said she was abused...I kind of feel like it isnt true.

bart

Both these to are rich idiots. Waste the courts time because these two s*** bags want all the press they can get. Both are embarrassing beyond belief.