Dr. Paul Nassif

I Did NOT Do This

to Adrienne

10/15/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_main_asset_2
Dr. Paul Nassif
's lawyer tells TMZ, his client absolutely, positively did NOT inflict the bruises and marks depicted in disturbing photos released by Adrienne Maloof's personal chef.

Adrienne's chef Bernie Guzman -- who has appeared on several episodes of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- just posted the eight photos on his Facebook page, strongly insinuating Paul is responsible for the injuries.

Bernie wrote several messages on his wall as he posted the photos, saying, "ADRIENNE MALOOF WAS PUSHED TO THE GROUND. PUNCHED & BEATEN ... HE IS A BEAST."

1015_bernie_guzman_facebook_adrienne_maloof_article_SUB_asset
Bernie goes on:  "THIS IS ABOUT SAVING THE LIFE. OF A MOTHER AND HER CHILDREN ... EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THESE PICTURES ... NOW!"

Dr. Nassif's lawyer, Marty Singer, tells TMZ, "Any suggestion that the photos show my client struck Adrienne Maloof is a complete fabrication."  Singer goes on, "No physical assault ever occurred."

As for how Adrienne suffered the injuries, Singer said, "I can't speculate how these marks occurred.  I know the woman does martial arts."

Roxie

Damn, that cruel!

Poopey Poopstein

Oh please.. these hollywood couples all do S&M since they can't get excitement any other way.. those are just S&M stripes..

John

Bull****... first of all the marks do not match being knocked down and kicked..

I worked in a shelter and no one ever came in looking this pathetic.. how stupid could she be... there is a gag on this and this is just going to piss the judge off and she will yet again look like **** in front of the court for not only lying again but leaking photos that are clearly setup..

Oh yeah Adrienne, when a man kicks the crap out of you on the ground you would have black and blue bruising from the blood... never have I seen top of the skin bruising like this from any real victim... A real abuser is not going to hit you just hard enough like its a spanking when he beats you.. if they are that smart they will hit you in the gut and there will be no marks.. give it up the judge isn't going to buy it and I know the shelter I worked at wouldn't either..

QueenofTrashin

Injuries my ass. THAT is an allergic reaction to something that she rubbed on her body. I hate ignorant twits that try to scam people.

Squeaky Shoes

sorry but those looked photo-shopped, or taken with the worst camera known to man. one would think that if she's trying to win a lawsuit, she'd have gotten a better camera

Squeaky Shoes

also... notice how all those "bruises and marks" are all on her sides... i bet it's because she did it to herself, and that was as far as she could reach

Duffy1958

I was very skeptical of these pics but am NOT a fan of Adrienne so I ask my husband, former law enforcement for 30 yrs and a black belt. He said hands down it looked like marks from martial arts. I always felt like Adrienne used chef Bernie as her mouth piece when he made snide remarks at Lisa Vanderpump. The crappy photography makes for even greater suspicion.

vicky

With all of her money and having that huge mansion, I am quite sure that there are surveilance cameras all around that mansion. Shouldn't they look back at the footage? Also, why weren't the police called?

SpikeyHead630

**** just got real

Violette-Blue

Wow. Adrienne. How low will you go. First that lying tramp Taylor Armstrong who could NEVER prove she was ever abused by Russell and never said a damn thing until he was dead and couldn't defend himself and now this Adrienne? I do not believe Paul ever hit you. You seem like a tough woman. Plus, why would your chef take pictures, but not help you if he really was there? Maybe you paid him to do that to you. Shame! The truth will prevail.

KLTboy

I don't believe this for a second. So now that the Maloof's only own 2% of the Palms, they are trying to get money from this scandal? Give me a damn break. Bernie needs to continue conjuring up his exotic treats in the kitchen, and stay out of Adrienne's personal affairs. I lost all of my respect for Adrienne when she let her chef disrespect Lisa, on camera too nonetheless.

mutter

This looks like something she is allergic to, not bruising. She would lie and cheat to get her kids from him, Sorry Adrienne, you have lied, should lose the kids for lying

mutter

I think she has put something on she is allergic to, she isnt bruised. I think she would do anything she could to get her children including lie and cheat.

Dina

Talk on the RHOBH:
1. While in Hawaii, Adrienne said it had been a year since she held hands with Paul.
2. During a group therapy session Adrienne and Camille were more concerned about a lawsuit than Taylor’s well being.
3. The housewives (excluding Taylor) had their staff sign Confidentiality Agreements.*
4. Adrienne was in an abusive relationship before she met Paul.
5. Adrienne was not convinced Taylor was in an abusive relationship for the following reasons:
a. Taylor did not accept Adrienne’s offer to help,
b. No physical signs of abuse, and
c. Taylor would not leave her husband.

*Did the confidentiality agreement offer a clause that allows the Nassif/Maloof’s to sign off on or give permission to Bernie to disclose or in any way profit from supplied information? If not, then why is Bernie posting pictures of his employer on his personal facebook account? I doubt it was in his job description to take pictures of the Mrs. posing naked in her bathroom. Finally, why would Adrienne invite Bernie to Lisa’s private party? Bernie made it clear he loathes the “British lady” and her dog that he so strongly desires to kick.

Amy

Hmm, doesn't look like bruises to me. It looks like a burn or temporary mark from a heat pack/compress. I used to get heat compresses at physical therapy and one time ended up with a temporary burn that looked VERY very similar to this--splotchy and red.