Sarah Palin

Is Not a Vindictive Bitch

... Says Judge

10/15/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1012_sarah_palin_01Sarah Palin did NOT run a campaign of revenge against some dude from Juneau who complained about traffic ... this according to judge in Alaska.

As TMZ first reported, Theodore Thoma -- who clearly has too much time on his hands -- filed a $100,000 lawsuit against Palin last year, claiming she set out to punish and humiliate him after he complained about an ongoing traffic problem in front of the Governor's mansion.

A judge reviewed the case ... determined Thoma had, "at most, a mere scintilla of evidence" to back his story ... and ultimately threw the lawsuit out of court.

In related news -- they have traffic in Alaska?

Cartman

Shameful headline, TMZ.

Seriously, you guys suck sometimes.

Diamond Goddess!

I love the Palins!

OH NO!

I would get all vin- Dick-Tive on her. BAMN! As long as she dresses like she did at K-Mart!

Bitch please

Did he honestly think he was going to have chance to win with all her crooked political connections in her State. Not happening. Palin is just as crooked as the rest of the politicians.

marymac

No surprise, the judge is Palin's cousin.

Truth

OH MAN... I AGREE WITH THE JUDGE. ONE LOOK AT PALIN'S NECKLINE SHOULD SCARE OFF ALL TRAFFIC UP IN THE ALASKAN BOONIES NOT BRING IT. WE NEED A SCARECROW LIKE THIS BITCH TO CLEAR RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IN NYC. #TRUTH!!

ohhaygirl

I think we ALL have too much time on our hands if we are reading this!

SheisHot

I'd like to bury my bone in sweet Sarah's backdoor!

john

Another stupid sucky headline and story...slow day ay the crack line TMZ?

Ginger

I just don't understand what it is about Sarah that scares people to death. She is a tiny little woman, very smart, hard working and knows what she's doing. I guess successful people scare those who aren't too smart. Sarah would make a great president one day. I hope she runs.

Joan K

Please don't start with this broad, I thought she left the planet.

Pimpcessa

Wouldn't mind knowing what she's doing at the Governors Mansion last year. Didn't she QUIT a few years ago?? She's so lame, all she wanted was to be rich and famous.....well at least she became "infamous"...

Gretel

Has anyone else noticed that Sarah's breasts have enlarged lately? They usually flatten out and sag pendulously in older women. Other than that, she's probably only good for being a meat hunter. I mean that in the kindest of ways.

Taters

Wow, I guess this is why people hate you so much out in CA....Nice headline?!?!?

What's wrong with you? You must be content with the "kids got a gig at public access" persona. You suck harvey.

Sonja

I don't doubt for one second that she harassed him on the sly. For crying out loud people complain about her daughters dancing on DWTS and she has to strike up a freaking internet campaign in defense. This woman does not take any form of criticism no matter how minute.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments