« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Beyonce

LOCKED IN for

Super Bowl Halftime Show

10/16/2012 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1016_beyonce_knowles_article_getty
Beyonce is GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ... to perform ... at halftime. Hooray!

Mrs. Jay-Z has signed on to perform at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3rd at the Superdome in New Orleans ... so says the Associated Press.

Both sides are expected to make an official announcement about the show sometime tomorrow.

Beyonce will follow in the footsteps of Madonna ... and a slew of old white guys including The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, U2, Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson.

1016_beyonce_performance_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jlgrr

who gives flying ****!!

Buffy Dibiase

LOL, you're calling me dumb but you've got two different tmz accounts so you can like your own comments. You're not worth me clowning any further! Hahahaha

Mya

Beyonce looks fabulous!

J

Another crappy halftime show I won't watch...

Eddie

Dudes and dudettes, nigras and nigrettes, I happen to think choosing Beyoncé is a terrific decision. But of course, I have some super secret _uncensored_ rehearsal footage of Beyoncé practicing her Super Bowl halftime show. Check it out, it's only 0:55 seconds but well worth watching — THIS IS NOT SPAM!!

lookItsMegRyan

She'll do good. I'm not a huge fan but I saw her at Coachella. She's a good entertainer live.

billy

Beyonce sucks... with her fat thighs and her fake hair. Just nasty....

nflsab

another boring half time show , MTV bring back Bevis & Butthead half time show !!!!!!

salina

I think that is a picture of Ciara...............

NOT ELMO

i rather be with a good looking tranny than with her....

Sparkly

Any other performer would be a much better choice than this arrogant wannabe! She can't sing, is fake and phony. Whatever did happen to good old rock and roll?? Why do these idiots think we wanna hear her screeching??? JayZ and her need to be kicked to the sidelines and the real performers get up there and entertain us!

RealityBites

Who's picking the show talent? It's not for the players, it's for the people watching the game and it's not all young men, it's older people too, geez, I'm so sick of this woman.....I'd love to see Foreigner, Rick Springfield, Big & Rich, Heart some variety please!!

ELLIE

LORD HAVE MERCY WITH ALL OF THE SINGERS OUT THERE THEY HAD TO PICK HER. IS SHE GOING TO WEAR HER PREGNANCY PILLOW LIKE SHE DUD BEFORE??????? I WILL NOT BE WATCHING.

Bitch please

If your gonna wear a leotard again to perform at the half time at least shave you pu§§y hair dang. Either shes got a afro down there or she has one big pu§§y buldging from there. Thats prolly why she married big bongo lips Jigga, cause ya need a big mouth to go down on that.

Majestik

How about some entertainers that will blow up the stage with presence, lights, firebombs. I want to see Kiss rock the half time.