Kate Gosselin

CLIPPED

from Coupon Gig

10/16/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1016_kate_gosselin_coupon_cabin_article_tmz
Kate Gosselin has just been FIRED from her job as a coupon blogger ... after her boss decided the ex-reality star was no longer a "good fit" for the company.

Gosselin has been working for CouponCabin.com -- dishing out advice to bargain hunters. But today, Founder & CEO Scott Kluth posted an open letter on his website announcing Kate had been sacked.

In the letter, Kluth explains ... "A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago."

He adds, "Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."

Despite the public shaming, Kluth insists, "We wish Kate, her family and her support staff all the best."

So far, no response from Kate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Turk182

Who is she?

Double R

Who??

Grow Up Jon

Kate will be fine. She'll find something else, and all the jealous crazy haters who have nothing to do but complain 24/7 will complain about the next thing she does. Man, you guys are tedious. LOL No life of your own to think about. Must complain about a Mom with 8 kids because you think she doesn't deserve what she's got? She's got it. You don't. Go get your own. I guess if you had the ability to get ANYTHING on your own you wouldn't waste your time complaining about Kate -you'd be too busy actually LIVING your LIVES. LOL

Beezy

Kate deserved this. She thinks she's above the rules that apply to every other employee.

Grow Up Jon

So, Beezy, when you fail do you give up or do you keep trying? Show me successful person who hasn't had several failures before they succeed & I'll show you a one in a billion lucky SOB!
True failure is GIVING UP. Failing and trying again, and failing at that and trying again until you do find success - that is the mark of a strong person. Kate Gosselin is strong and she needs to be strong for her kids. If she fails at the next thing she does, she'll try again. Why would she give up, ever? Because you would? That's why this article is about KATE and you are merely commenting on it. Somewhere along the line you gave up, Kate is still trying! Good for her! :)

squattybody1

The first time she was on air when her kids were babies she was a nurse go back to work like everybody else

Lena

I Wish she would get "fired" from life on Earth. Seriously, this former coupon c*** should volunteer to be the first bitch in space.
The kids can stay---well no, she had better take Mady. That one is in training to be even worse than Kate.

Serena

Such a beautiful lady is fired not good news for the company lovers :)

mamajane

I'm a mother of 3,who like Kate never got any help w/babysitters when my kids were little so I could make enough $ @ work 2 pay the sitter & my bills.I also never got a sitter so I could go out w/o the kids occasionally.It's stressful when U don't have a spouse/family/friends 2 give U another adult 2 go out w/o kids,& get a ocasional break/even 2 talk 2 about ur parenting struggles/marital struggles.I've lives in Kate's shoes,& have my ocasional craby moments 2.My kids r teens now,so I can work w/o payin a sitter ,more than I earn;& I can go out w/my hubby/a friend w/o tryn 2 afford a sitter,& the stress of who can I trust w/my kids back in those days.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5