Kate Gosselin

CLIPPED

from Coupon Gig

10/16/2012 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1016_kate_gosselin_coupon_cabin_article_tmz
Kate Gosselin has just been FIRED from her job as a coupon blogger ... after her boss decided the ex-reality star was no longer a "good fit" for the company.

Gosselin has been working for CouponCabin.com -- dishing out advice to bargain hunters. But today, Founder & CEO Scott Kluth posted an open letter on his website announcing Kate had been sacked.

In the letter, Kluth explains ... "A series of recent events have made it clear to me that Kate Gosselin and her contributions do not align with the authenticity which we set out to build almost a decade ago."

He adds, "Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin."

Despite the public shaming, Kluth insists, "We wish Kate, her family and her support staff all the best."

So far, no response from Kate.

Mr Purdue

Tacky.

Blue Lake

Hahaha! I'm sick of these brood mares like Kate and Nadya having way too many kids they can't support and expecting America to give them media jobs to pay for their mistakes. Let her go work at Dairy Queen. I hope she's gotten her tubes tied. God doesn't like losers.

KnuckleDragger

A "coupon blogger"? Really? I'd look that up...but I don't care enough to expend the energy.

Buddy The Elf

Cya Shrew.

CC should do a special on wooden spoons all week.

adelle

Maybe you shouldn't BEAT your children and then flaunt it by writing about it in your journals... perhaps you can get a new job when you decide to be less of a vile, disgusting person. Maybe.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Well Kate you've tried everthing else. Time for the sex tape. That or get a real job.

ChickaBoo

She brought that stupid sites name to the forefront and he publicly slammed her? She only said positive things about them publicly. Is Mr.Kluth a JERK or what?

Laura

How the might have fallen. Kicked off a job about clipping coupons--funny. At some point, she needs to realize what the rest of us realize--she is not special.

Nadine

She must have yelled at one of the staff for touching the pizza with their fingers and not saving any for her bodyguard. She stated in her interview on one of the talk shows, that she can't go back to being an RN because she would hand over her whole paycheck to a babysitter. Um that's why people shouldn't have litters!

Stacy

I wonder if she acted like a snob to the staff. I saw a dose (2 minutes was all I could take) of her when she went to Alaska and visits the Palins'. And it rained...That Kate was in freak mode and no paper towels OMG! I had to change the channel because I couldn't smack her myself...

paul a.

Support staff?

ummm?!

Surprise! Surprise! I don't know how in the heck they tolerated her as long as they did!

xiam007

now go home and hit your kids ... I mean dogs

ratched

Kill it with FIRE!

Yup

Scott kluth obviously is a terrible corporate officer, as he just publically lit up an employee he was letting go. That's a sign of complete immaturity by him, more of a retaliatory slap in the face to her. It's just not done at that level. He must be another Zuckerberg clone; high on technical ability, but completely lacking in social graces, manners & corporate etiquette. Knowing what he did, if I'd received a job offer to work there, I'd turn it down; no way would I work for someone who would publically humiliate someone as they were being let go...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments