Microsoft Exec

He's Got 2 Bitches

10/16/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_wcukrymq_1_hu6ip81m

** WARNING -- THIS VIDEO CONTAINS VERY ADULT LANGUAGE **

By day, he's a geeky Microsoft honcho, but by night, Michael Angiulo got on stage with Too Short and rapped about f***ing 2 bitches at the same time ... and TMZ has the video.

Mike's wife threw a bash for his 40th birthday at a Seattle bar, and hired Mike's hero, Too Short, to perform for the reasonable price of $25k.

So the 2 got on stage, and Mike, who is responsible for the product planning input that drives the vision process for Windows Live and Windows Internet Explorer, killed it ... nailing every lyric.

In case you haven't heard the song, it's a modern-day urban love story involving 2 classy dames and a gentleman caller.

Lori

and people wonder why moms of teenage girls don't like rap

Dan

What's the difference between this and very other MS exec? This idiot voiced the skeleton in his closet - subordination of women. Enough of a PR wave to **** this homie up foshow

Yourkiddingmeright

Whata looser!

who dat

I'd like to know who sold him out. Obviously, he's not liked by everyone. The person who provided the footage and the info about his job, had to know this would stick a fork in him.

ltlata2de

Glad to see someone has $25,000. to burn on something so stupid while half the country are struggling with the economy.

Mike

genius, now i feel microsoft is more like my homies

gonna get me some of dat microsoft products

LISA

His timing was impeccable! It’s fun to see an exec cut loose, even if the lyrics were stupid. He should have tried for the Sugar Hill Gang.

Matt Scott

How is he not fired because Windows Live and Internet Explorer suck pretty bad. If I were a women and he came on to me I would say "Bitch please I use Google Chrome" lol

LISA

It's not like he wrote the lyrics. How many comedians are politically correct? Liking or laughing at something doesn’t mean you have to agree with the content. TMZ posted it because they thought it was funny. Some people need to lighten up a little.

Brad

How embarassing. That guy is a total douche. Why do women put up with those type of degrading lyrics? The only people that think that is cool are high school kids.

Gretel

I checked it out again. Actually I think he did pretty good for a middle aged white guy working for a geek company. I'll bet you get some weed and a few drinks in him and he can roll for a few hours. You go technogeek!

Rob1979

To many people in here than are miserable with life. He was having a good time who gives a sh** if on his free time he raps about bit**** and then you got this dumb a** down here @Ashley with this racial crap shut up with that racial crap. Get over all that white man holding the blacks down crap its getting old sweetheart get over it.

Truth

People should be able to act like people outside of work. I do not have a problem with what he chose to do for his birthday celebration.

CoconutScrimp

He's wife got him a bomb present and dude is enjoying it.

Sang it Mike!

con he2012

lmaoo
he is ****ing 2 bitches at the same time BITCH
n if u mad u need to get a life BITCH
lighten up ppl its his party n he can rap n cuss if he wants too.. my only problem with this is why pay tooshort all that money when he's the one who doing the rapping

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments