Paul Ryan

Burned by Pot

and Pan Scandal

10/16/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101612_paul_ryan_still
Campaign tip for Paul Ryan: skip the kitchen chores, and stick to cute baby photo-ops -- 'cause no one's gonna give ya a hard time about cleaning them properly. Unless ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

JANDEAN61

ENJOY YOUR VOUCHERS MOTHERFERS !

RoadRig

What an American HERO!!! Like Rosie the Riveter. Ryan is rolling up his sleves and busting some suds to help soup kitchen feeding the poors.

MrR

In 21days it will be Mr Ryan, Vice President.

OH NO!

The guy with the Mormon Cult and the P90X guy. These guys are truly frightening. Our choices are these two clowns or Obama- WE ARE ****ED!

Voiceofreason

Every republican I know is on food stamps, unemployment, and Medicaid. Looser hypocrites! We are the reasonable, hardworking, and educated people, and we will win. Suckers!

tgrfan42069

why doesnt the media call obama on his staged photo ops?

OBAMA CLAUS

Uh, facinatin' TMZ__now back to the grownup stuff__like the debate that just now ended__Obama actually said "WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT" also said"I said in the Rose Garden the day AFTER THE MURDERS in BenGazi__" I SAID IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK" the very next day!!!!___this is the bombshell of the debate_Mr. Obama ADMITTED he knew it was terrorism_ Not the video as he told the American people__!!

HE IS RIGHT__'When I was President" check the tape for yourselves.

amy

How would this be any different then anything Obama does? Remember when Obama would even bother to fake it by visiting the troops over seas because they said no cameras.

Wash. Hts. Girl

I am here to be entertained and not interested in your political spin. Don't mix politics with entertainment gossip. Your job is to stay neutral. I've been a fan of TMZ for quite some time, but I'm seriously considering removing your app from my iPad.

Demi

He is a butter face that looks unhapyly married and seeks action and passion on the side... He looks bored with his mediocre life and he should try some botox. Oh! And a lip injection would not be judged in his case. IT IS A NEED. Trust me .. I saw the debate. Lips can help.

LCS27

I'll be done with TMZ if they continue to be Obama's whore, trying to milk every "story" that could somehow benefit this f... liar.

JulesinSD

Obama sure has burned a lot of pot.

Dino

Pretty boy is using until the last trick to get everyone attention ! LOL

Josh

I still visit TMZ once in a blue moon for a periodic laugh @ Harvey and the rest of the TMZ losers, but ever since they started pumping the president from hell Obama, my visits are rare. Harvey, don't worry my friend... you can still take it up the rear even after Romney becomes prez

Nobrows

Keep trying to push this story. How many times are you going to try this, Harvey. Get over yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments