RPatz & KStew

REUNITED ...

Like She Never Cheated

10/16/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1016_kriten_stewart_robert_pattinson_launch_x17
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart continued their public display of forgiveness ... hanging out together for lunch in Hollywood.

Rob and Kristen were spotted leaving a restaurant with a group of friends Monday afternoon -- never holding hands ... but standing mere feet from each other.

This was the 2nd time in 24 hours they were seen together around L.A. ... just 3 months after Kristen admitted cheating with director Rupert Sanders -- but, even more telling, exactly one month before the release of the last "Twilight" movie. Hmm ...

Happy now, Twihards?

cindy

Well all I can say is that Rob is a stone IDIOT for taking that two timing hoe back!!

cobrazombie

What a surprise. She's not smiling again.

Reg

Who ****ing Cares.

♥TMZ but ...

because it is all fake
think about it ...
because of downloading the movie execs have to be very creative
their new movie is coming out so they created this whole scandal
it $ells
sells movie tickets, rag magazines, tabloid newspapers, ratings for tv shows
it is alll a big scam
anyone can just downloard their movies before they even come out
creating a scandal is all they can do now
the movie is likely a bomb

Snidly

Hey studio executives,we the people are not fooled. This a total publicity stunt cooked up by you guys to keep them looking happy as a couple til the movie breaks,its all about the money,too much money to lose if they are split up and not even talking to each other,who would believe it in the film then!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I prefer to see the mockable in all things TMZ, but maybe what happened between them was forgiveable? Maybe her contrition was authentic. She was young and grew up in a Hollywood bubble and this older seducer comes along trying to hook up with some new tail and she's ripe for the picking. Maybe he got a little, maybe he didn't. This doesn't come easy for me but I'll give her and the relationship between the two of them the benefit of the doubt. I still think they both look inbred, though.

Phishie from Philly

O these too again! Still trying to promote your movies
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

If this wasn't a publicity thing then Robert, spit on the bit.ch and get it over with. She deserves it.
Phishie from Philly

lily

I still don't believe they're together. I think its all for the movie.

SparkyCat

At least she could wash her hair and stop dressing like a skank.

Hollywood

They are not back together as a couple, but have to promote a high-budgeted film and its success or failure will reflect on them. Patinson must be crossing off the days like a prisoner up for parole until this phoney back-together story can end, moist likely in early January.

NOT ELMO

kristen had sex over 1,000 times with robert in 4 years.................i still think she is a virgin.

caroline

Look! She is already halfway undressed and ready to get busy with his friends.

SpeakOut

Oh look, it's the PR couple of the century. Well...I thought he was more of a man than this. I see he's back to hanging out with teenagers. He'll need booze and pills to endure life with that one. He must be a glutton for punishment, even to endure this wonderful PR campaign. So disappointed in this man.

Rhonda C. Poynter

RP: "You sicken me, and probably in the way I'll need antibiotics again, but I haven't been to the dr., yet."
KS: "...And you are?"
Twilight Money Men: "Shut the ??%% up and look like everything's fine."
KS: "I can do that, I'm an actress, I read it in a magazine..."
RP: "What's a magazine?" ---
Blah, both of them are right up there with Kim, BooBoo and Hulk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments