« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lance Armstrong

THREE More Sponsors

Pull Out

10/17/2012 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1017_ARMSTRONG_SPONSORES_getty
The bloodletting continues for Lance Armstrong ... the disgraced cyclist just lost THREE more huge sponsors ... including his bike deal.

Trek Bicycles has officially ended their deal with Armstrong ... ditto for the FRS energy drink company. Anheuser-Busch has also announced it will NOT renew Lance's deal to endorse its Michelob Ultra line when it expires at the end of the year.

Of course, Lance was already fired by Nike this morning -- and hours later, his bike helmet company followed suit.

How's your Wednesday going?

1017_lance_armstrong_footer_v3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bruno

The doping is one thing. The bullying thing is another one and is unforgivable in my book.

billybob

1,2,3,...9, and OUT!

michael

Ok, lets see who's the first moron to turn this into a "Bama/Romney thing. Personally, I bet 'Bama will blame all of Lance's problems on Bush, just like everything else.

Trevis Miho

Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!...oh, wait..

TheEric

Since he's no longer a professional athlete, why does he need sponsors in the first place?

just my opinion

#richpeopleproblems #dontcare

Raymond

Bye bye Lance. You've been given more than one opportunity to come clean in a controlled, damage minimizing manner and have failed them all. I do understand why you want to persist. But it's been a selfish gamble driven by the desire to accommodate an inflated ego, all the way. And now you've lost. Bye bye.

Karin

I was wondering how many other US athletes gained glory under the influence. Sorry, but I don't trust anyone anymore (Michael Phelps).

Carl

I was hesitant to believe he was doping since he never failed a test. But once I read the full story on the BBC website it became clear how he beat the tests and it is obvious he is guilty.

wow

Tiger didn't cheat on the sport that made him. Cheating on your wife doesn't help you win. There is a direct correlation between taking enhancement drugs and winning in your sport. Big difference

wendy

i know alot of people are going to get mad at this but i kinda feel sorry for him, he was on top of the world, now his life is circleing the drain. i wonder if this was why cheryl crow left him?

DrDeMarzo

Waaaaaa, I cheated and I got caught. Waaaaaa, don't they know who I am? I'm Lance freaking Armstrong! So what if I doped, EVERYONE doped! Waaaaa. Pwetty pwease don't take away all my money. Waaaaa. But I have that Livestrong site, doesn't that make you want to forgive me for lying and still lying and refusing to come clean? Waaaaa. Did I mention that I'm Lance Armstrong? Waaaaa.

whatevs

Oh, he'll live! ...and quite well at that. What, with over $100 million in the bank? Can't take THAT away from him. ...so no sympathy here!

JarJarBinks

Dear TMZ,
Neal Schon is not jewish.
The end.

The Real Victim

What's Nissan & Radio Shack waiting for...

... the results of another masked drug test?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments