« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lance Armstrong

THREE More Sponsors

Pull Out

10/17/2012 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1017_ARMSTRONG_SPONSORES_getty
The bloodletting continues for Lance Armstrong ... the disgraced cyclist just lost THREE more huge sponsors ... including his bike deal.

Trek Bicycles has officially ended their deal with Armstrong ... ditto for the FRS energy drink company. Anheuser-Busch has also announced it will NOT renew Lance's deal to endorse its Michelob Ultra line when it expires at the end of the year.

Of course, Lance was already fired by Nike this morning -- and hours later, his bike helmet company followed suit.

How's your Wednesday going?

1017_lance_armstrong_footer_v3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ron

Sheryl knows.

Hamptonsdude

Just another cheatin' douche.

DuhDeeDum

Funny how it took Nike to pull out for the rest to follow suit,....shame on the rest of the sponsors with having to take this long to see the light. They should have known or at least had a hunch about the doping years ago considering almost all of riders were found doping....

adelle

Has it been revealed yet exactly HOW he got away with doping? I've heard things about blood transfusions, and how's it's been called "the most sophisticated doping seen in sport" but I know little more about it...does anyone know what methods he used??

Dane

I knew he was doing drugs when he was dating an Olsen, his sponsors should sue him for fraud!

esq777

If you want to keep sponsors, don't cheat in your sport.

pat

I remember seeing him being interviewed during the third or fourth TDF and he whined and whined and really **** and demeaned riders that were doping. He had such a smug look on him.

I look at him today and all I see is an effin hypocryte. Albeit a rich one but a hypocryte just the same.

Sam Sunshine

I'm not joking, when I say put him on Suacide Watch. People like this's, are so controlling, that they will end there own life when they see fit. His reputation is shot and he can't compete in most tournaments.

ReV

This guy just needs to come clean already and stop lying his fool head off in the face of overwhelming evidence. It makes him look even worse and it makes the public think that he perceives them as stupid.

Anita

Karma baby

mebrat24

how many people played by the rules and should have WON and didn't. They would have gotten the sponsors that the cheater did.
The guy screwed people out of 125 million because that is what he is worth. Take every thing from him, his cars homes trophies and let him sit in law suit after law suit untill he is flat broke then kick his ass to prison.
This guiy looked right into the camera and said I don't do this--------------------------- when he had been doing it for years.

goaway

I have been waiting for this for awhile now.
Justice. Lance is a lying cheat, jerk and bully!
They should have dropped him long time ago.

Josie Wails

LANCE WILL BECOME A HACK HASBEEN AND A DRUNK HANGIN IN THE HILLS OF FRANCE AND WILL BE ONE OF THOSE IMPOSSIBLY UNTALENTED FAT BELLY DUDES GETTIN IN THE WAY OF THE PELETONS BECAUSE HIS UNZIPPED FLIPPIN FLESH FLAG WILL BE IN HIS FACE, POOR YELLOW BRACELET DUDE.YELLOW PAYBACK IS A B**CH.

Scott Levy

So I wonder how long it'll be until Michael Phelps falls in a similar manner. I get the same douchebag cheater vibes off him that I always got from Lance.

Cinner

This was all expected collateral damage from the usada's supposed "findings" (clean drug tests). Its no surprise, especially considering he has been retired.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments