Dr. Paul Nassif

Head Honcho of

Domestic Violence Charity

10/17/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1016_paul-nassif_tmz
Dr. Paul Nassif
has been a prominent member of an anti-domestic violence charity for years, TMZ has learned -- and he's even been invited to a big event THIS WEEK ... despite allegations he beat his wife Adrienne Maloof.

Organizers of the Face to Face charity in NYC emailed Nassif this week to confirm his attendance at the event. The charity offers victims of domestic abuse free reconstructive surgery ... and Nassif, a well-known plastic surgeon, has been on the executive committee for years.

In fact, we've learned Nassif was honored with Adrienne just last year at the charity's 9th annual benefit for the couple's "ongoing commitment to improving the lives of victims of domestic violence."

It's pretty crazy ... considering Nassif's invitation to this week's event was confirmed AFTER Adrienne accused him of beating her and attacking their children.

We're told Nassif definitely plans to attend ... without Adrienne, of course.

Me

Adreine is a stupid slut who deseres to be used as a punching bag. In fact, if you see her walking down the street give her a slug or two.

Lisa

I think it was the very first episode of RHOBH that showed Adrienne sparring with her husband and stepson while her martial arts trainer was right there in the room (someone please correct me if I am wrong). She is a tough woman who can clearly take care of herself. And wasn't it Adrienne who didn't believe Taylor when she accused her husband of domestic violence? Didn't she make some reference about her not acting like an abuse victim? Again, someone correct me if I am wrong.

You would think at the very least her two big strong brothers would have come to her defense if any of these allegations were true. Sorry but I'm just not buying it. People like this discredit real abuse victims.

Liz

I don't know if Adrienne is lying or not, but this guy to me looks a phony and a dbag, can't stand to look at that ugly face...

opie

i think it was a black mail

Dina

Talk on the RHOBH:
1. The housewives said they were contacted by TMZ in search of the latest story.
2. During a group therapy session Adrienne and Camille were more concerned about a lawsuit than Taylor’s well being.
3. The housewives (excluding Taylor) had their staff sign Confidentiality Agreements.*
4. Adrienne was in an abusive relationship before she met Paul.
5. Adrienne was not convinced Taylor was in an abusive relationship for the following reasons:
a. Taylor did not accept Adrienne’s offer to help,
b. No physical signs of abuse, and
c. Taylor would not leave her husband.

*Did the confidentiality agreement offer a clause that allows the Nassif/Maloof’s to sign off on or give permission to Bernie to disclose or in any way profit from supplied information? If not, then why is Bernie posting pictures of his employer on his personal facebook account? I doubt it was in his job description to take pictures of the Mrs. posing naked in her bathroom. Finally, why would Adrienne invite Bernie to Lisa’s private party? Bernie made it clear he loathes the “British lady” and her dog that he so strongly desires to kick.

Tianna

I love Adrienne, but lets keep it real here- anyone who watched the show can plainly see she was the dominant one in that couple and walked him around like a dog on a leash. (not to mention HE had 2 broken noses during filming...)

Sherilyn

I know NOTHING about these people, all I can say is that I saw a picture that 'purported' to be a result of his handiwork, and I am in Tae Kwon Do and the red welts and such in that pic were EXACTLY what you get from martial arts training, they do not look like domestic abuse injuries. That said, from what I recall, she was not claiming otherwise, there was 'innuendo' from somewhere...?

backfire

Adrienne Maloof is a real piece of work. What a vicious, bitter woman. I think we'll all find out she's the Cook's dominatrix.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2