Shannen Doherty

I'M NOT PREGNANT

... I Just Like Burgers

10/17/2012 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_shannen_doherty_x17
"90210" star Shannen Doherty HAS A BUN IN THE OVEN -- but it's not the baby kind ... it's the burger kind.

Rumors have been swirling today after a photo of Shannen emerged ... in which her stomach was a little more accentuated than usual.

But the actress says there's DEFINITELY NOT a baby in her belly ... just lunch.

She wrote, "I'm a size 2, not sporting a baby bump. That's simply the hamburger I wolfed down 2 minutes prior."

Shannen's little bundle of joy is expected to be delivered in the next couple of hours.

0126_stuffed_stars_footer

Throwback kid

902OH My God Did She Get fat!

buzz kill

Maybe she hasn't heard yet but there is a new thing today and its called a GYM!

gisselle

IF SHEW IS SIZE 2 THEN I'M SIZE 0. btw she is being saying that she wants to wait to have babies maybe now close to 50 she can try to have babies. I think her time to have babies has passed. Better adopt a babie.

Jody

Who gives a care about Shannen Doherty? And she is no size 2.

b003

She didn't eat enough her boobs are still too small.

Regina

I like Shannon, and always have. She can be whatever size she wants to be and eat as many burgers as she wants to eat. She's one kick ass broad. She would make a kick ass momma.

michelle Dean

If she is a size 2 - then I am a 00000

Kingces

FUUCCC. TMZ. FUCCCC TMZ. FUKK. TMZ, YOU ONTIGATING TRASH CELEBRITYS SHOLD SUE U

Kingces

Instagating. Tmz peice of crap

Country Lady

She's a size 2 with a 1 in front of it.

bart

More like size 10.

Cig

Shannon: Why not be honest about having Crohn's? It's not a disgusting illness. There are so many who suffer from it, and everybody knows at least somebody who has it.

MjR

She looks to be a Size 8 to me, and would probably go on a raging exercise and diet routine if they needed her cast in a lighter weight roll.
To those that are calling her fat, shame on you when there are teenagers that get obcessed with that and then end up with some sort of eatign disorder. Shannen is still at a healthy weight you're just use to seeing stick figures in Hollyweird. As long as she stays in a healthy range leave her alone.
Fat is Mama June and her brood, Shannen is not even close to that catagory

STFUP

Talk about a has-been.
She's reisgned herself to doing commercials for some online school. It's all she could get.

BB not bb

It could be from gas. If you eat cheap burgers, you could get bloating afterwards. Food isn't as healthy as it used to be. Most hamburger buns are full of toxic ingredients, not wheat and water and natural yeast.

Sizes vary wildly. I don't think she looks fat. Sometimes people's stomachs just stick out a little.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments