Mitt Romney's Son

I Wanted to CLOCK

The Prez

10/18/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101812_tagg_romney_launch
Mitt Romney
's son, Tagg, says he had the urge to take a swing at President Obama when the Chief Exec called his dad a liar.

Tagg made his comment on a radio show, when asked how it felt to hear Obama accuse his father of fibbing.

As for why Tagg resisted ... his first reason -- lots of secret service around. Tagg went on to say ... accusations of lying are all part of the political process.

No word on what Sasha wanted to do to Mitt.

washout22

I ever see this guy I'm gonna bust his face. You cant threaten my president and get away with it. Every American should pop this spoiled brat in the mouth.

bigdaddy

Tagg, you want to punch someone come punch me in the face if your bad I don't have secret service. How can you say something so stupid thats your president. Respect him. Hell, to me it seems like Romney was trying to get in his face and Obama tryied to avoid it. I felt that Romney was out of line and very un classy!!

GEL

If he has the urge to clock the president for calling his dad a liar then he's going to have a lot of clocking to do...because the Prez isn't the only one calling his dad a liar...because he is one.

mallorycook

you're showing as much respect for the President of the United States as your father did..

washout22

I ever see this punk I will bust him in the mouth for even thinking about harming my President. As a true patriot I think all Americans should pop this punk in the mouth...WHAT SAY YOU FELLOW AMERICANS!

ohmeowzer

me to tagg.. me to !! and i want to slap whoopie and the other view idiots who treated your mom like horribly .. they are biased and they love obama.. your mom will make a awesome first lady ... i'm voting for your dad

ARISAR

What a dummy... Guess dad didn't do such a great job, huh?

Nell

You ain't about that life!

stargazer

How old is this guy, 9??? What a complete moron. Mitt has proven NUMEROUS times what a liar he is. If someone doesn't want to be called a liar, maybe they shouldn't get involved in politics or maybe they should, you know, stop allowing every other word out of their mouth to be a lie.

obama16

Support Obama! "Turn a Red State to A Blue State" By The Game Brothas

common_sense

That's fine.

Most of America (and Canada) wanted to punch Mitt Romney.

ben

But, he is a liar. So is Obama; both are full of ****. He should grow up and accept the facts.

obama16

Support Obama! "Turn a Red State to A Blue State" By The Game Brothas

TJ

What is it again,that Congress (the 1%) does??
Oh yeah, quibble on the fading middle classes dollar~
worth about .25 cents these days.

Bug

He's a bully without consequences too, just like his daddy. Put a sock in it dude.