Mitt Romney's Son

I Wanted to CLOCK

The Prez

10/18/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101812_tagg_romney_launch
Mitt Romney
's son, Tagg, says he had the urge to take a swing at President Obama when the Chief Exec called his dad a liar.

Tagg made his comment on a radio show, when asked how it felt to hear Obama accuse his father of fibbing.

As for why Tagg resisted ... his first reason -- lots of secret service around. Tagg went on to say ... accusations of lying are all part of the political process.

No word on what Sasha wanted to do to Mitt.

MG

He should want to punch his father in the face for naming him Tagg

JOHN

THAT TROLL WILL, USE WHOEVER,WHENEVER,HOWEVER, TO SAVE HIS INEPT ASS......CLINTON`S~ AS A EXAMPLE OF A COUPLE OF DUPES. INCOMPETENT LITTLE MAN, HOW TO HELL DID YOUR COUNTRY SLIDE, SO FAR , INTO THE DITCH ???????

LONDA

What a piece of trash, the fruit does'nt fall far from the tree. Secret Service should lock this joke up...

DREW

@TAGG,YOUR FATHER IS A LIAR!!! AND A VERY BIGG ONE AT THT...

dd

What kind of name is Tagg, I would have loved to see the Secret Service take you down PUNK....it would have made my year.

burt

haahaaa! everyone knows politcians lie. but you don't say it. what a idiot. his son looks like larry from three's company.

KarenEmerson22

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, MakeCash12.com

LIVNLRN19

I hate to disappoint you, but your Dad has lied more than once and will continue..... LIes always catch up with you. Tell the truth that way you won't have to remember your lies.........

beaudler

I am not surprised. That's probably how he was raised. Disrespecting the office that his dad is seeking. #punk#

dank

Ironic, because I feel like slapping the **** outta all the Romneys whenever I hear any of them speak. Line them up!

TJ

How can you spot a Mormon woman? They are always pregnant,or "they aren't allowed to enter heaven!"

Debra

I don't care if you are for Obama or not, he is still The President of the United States of America. He deserves respect, something alot of people have never given him.
If this son is such a Good Church going son why is he disrespectful? Calling his dad a liar shouldn't cause him to hate anyone. Where is the forgiveness that goes along with being a son of God? Like Romney isn't doing or saying things that are just as disrespectful. Grow up and be who y9u say you are.

Gita

Blah, blah, blah, . Disrespectful JERK! The Romney clan sucks hard. LIARS...........

Nancy

Hey Tagg, cool it there ghetto boy. Nice job that mormon mom did in raising you. Entire family are azzholes.

birdman

Tagg, Your dad is a liar