Mitt Romney's Son

I Wanted to CLOCK

The Prez

10/18/2012 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101812_tagg_romney_launch
Mitt Romney
's son, Tagg, says he had the urge to take a swing at President Obama when the Chief Exec called his dad a liar.

Tagg made his comment on a radio show, when asked how it felt to hear Obama accuse his father of fibbing.

As for why Tagg resisted ... his first reason -- lots of secret service around. Tagg went on to say ... accusations of lying are all part of the political process.

No word on what Sasha wanted to do to Mitt.

Lynn317

I HOPE MITT IS HUMILIATED THAT ONE OF HIS SONS SAID SOMETHING SO DISRESPECTFUL REGARDING THE PRESIDENT OF THE US ON A PUBLIC FORUM.
It is just more evidence of the tyrannical way Mitt rules those in his life. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MITT ... WATCH OUT. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Deven

So, I wonder what he thinks about the fact that it was proven his father DID lie? Like about the Act of Terror thing... Did he want to clock his father for being a liar?

Nic

If his son had a brain he would of went down and clocked his father and told him to just shut up. Please American, make the right choice (it's pretty obvious when you thing about it). Romney's an idiot.

OBAMA 2012

TJones

F##K Tagg!!! UGH!!! He looks Older than his father..
Romney is a Liar!!! Obama may not be perfect but he has TRIED to keep his word... How can he accomplish everything he set out to do i with ALL republicans in the HOUSE??? Voting doesn't STOP with the president... VOTE more DEMOCRATS in the house. BUSH messed up this economy, and everyone wants to blame Obama.. What Bush messed up will probably take another 8 years to fix.. That doesn't mean give up on your PRESIDENT and take the chance with ROMNEY!!! everyone complaining NOW is really going to COMPLAIN if ROMNEY gets in the white house.. He's a liar and only care for himself.. When HE was disrespectful and going over his time in the first DEBATE no one seemed to care.. BUT when OBAMA did it EVERYONE wants to complain.. FYI I am a Tax PAYER, Hell I pay to much In Taxes, However I am not RICH!!! I may work for CHRYSLER but i'm not RICH.. I also may not BE where I want to be, BUT i am not where I use to be 4 YEARS ago!!! Thank You OBAMA for the bailout.

Cran

Yes not telling the truth is lying. Sorry.

Mumra the Ever Living

Tagg, I do believe that all things considered, if you had taken a swing at the President, he would have beaten your pasty, cowardly, rich white trash ass all over the floor.
In fact, Sasha or Malia would probably clean your clock.

Mumra the Ever Living

In fact, Sasha or Malia would probably clean your clock.

Michael Forever

Tagg, The President would have laid you on your arse, if you would ever try to do something like that. No Secret Service required.

Zarley

HE' shas daddy's back.Way to go tough guy.......Go sell your Mormon bull**** to some impoverished ethnic kids on your bike you POS>

Denese

Dear Tagg,

Your Father is a liar and you know it. There is no way a GOP Mormon supports birth control - in any form. He got busted on TV in front of millions of Americans. Deal with it.

Ozzie X

Romney and his son have anger management issues that run in the family. Do you need that as a president? It is easy to target a president after 4 years of being Chief and Commander, all Romney/Ryan have is constantly lying and trying to back track. America wake up.

Nirad

XDRINKER, you have obviously done your homework, I applaud you..
In looking at many posts from different sources, I have come to the conclusion the Romney supporters are very delusional, they refuse to believe the facts even when they are right in front of their faces, just as yours are..I kind of feel sorry for them, they are putting their trust in a guy who could care less about the middle class, the backbone of this country..A guy who has no plan to speak of, none what so ever.

nv89436

tag, tripp, bristol, willow. The teabillies are certainly clever name creators. And that's about all I have positive to say about them.

lookItsMegRyan

His middle name is You're Itt.

Eileen

I'd like to clock Romney for shipping jobs overseas, hiding money in the Caymans, and for just being an overall douch*bag.