Britney Spears

She Bangs

10/19/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1019-britney-spears-FameFlynet
While lawyers, jurors and reporters hear all about the meltdown of Britney Spears and who's responsible for her drug-fueled downward spiral, Britney was enjoying a frothy drink at Starbucks in Encino.

Check out her boots ... and her bangs.

Britney will not have to take the oath, because the judge in the defamation case has ruled she does not have to testify since she's currently under a conservatorship.

She may not be present in court, but Sam Lutfi is hell-bent on putting her life on trial.

Throwback kid

I know Britney is a high school dropout, but does she have asbergers syndrome? She just seems so slow, almost like she may be mildly retarted

RuthieB

Britney is another "celebrity" I cant stand. Her songs are terrible and it sounds like she is whining. Shes not even cute anymore. Her future husband is her paid babysitter. She seriously needs to go away and try to be a good mom.

youwantme

Leave Britney and me along. I'm planning a nice quiet evening together. Ok, I may try a few moves.

Opinion

It's 90 degres here in Los Angeles. Boots, really?

Throwback kid

Do you think Britney will ever do a sequal to her smash hit movie Crossroads? I felt the there were a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up from the original and I know Britney's fans are looking forward to another academy award worthy acting performance from Britney. I would have liked to see Britney instead of Jessica Simpson in the 2008 film Major Movie Star. I guess I shouldn't complain, we are just lucky to have two amazing actresses like Britney and Jessica and God also blessed them with amazing singing voices.

crimsons

Her hair looks beautiful. Boots look painful, also kind of disproportionate. But at least you know if she can walk in those, she's clean and sober.

jaylynette

We will like to see if crazy joakim noah has brother like they. If his our mother race donot like why should we?

feelicks

pretty but not beautiful!

Jill

She looks fantastic! Good for her!

Diamond Goddess!

Nice to see her looking good!

DonnieGunz

I still wanna phuq her.

Lydia

She looks amaZing! I'm so happy for her!!

thestupid

Iam over it. <------ ME Im over it! Im just so tired of this crap!

thestupid

The chick is OK. STOP the BS man. Stop. Im tired of it.

Really

Brittney's day came and went...and now it's time for her to move on. I'm so tired of hearing about so called 'talented' singers having a hard time with life. Really, first off both Britney and Lindsey need to grow up and accept RESPONSIBILITY for themselves. If there is a medical issue where they can't then that is acceptable but otherwise get over it!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments