Clint Eastwood's Daughter

I'm NOT Voting

for Mitt Romney

10/19/2012 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101912_eastwood

Despite the fact her dad gave the most memorable speech at the Republican National Convention ... Clint Eastwood's daughter says she will NOT be casting her vote for Mitt Romney.

Francesca Eastwood was leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood the other night ... when we asked if she felt the same away about the candidates as her father.

Francesca replied ... "I happen to not be voting for the same man. But I love that [my dad] stands up for what he believes in."

Which got us thinking about the influence your parents have on how you vote. So, we gotta ask ...

surfcowboy83

Chateau Marmont, ahahahahaha id rather hang out at a ****roach truck rather than that obnoxious skank hole. To be seen and to see.... Her father has talent, GRANTED. Supporting this against abortion thing that ROMNEY SUPPORTS , WTF

Jake

She was educated in a commie type union public school no doubt. If not she has no excuse for being so stupid.

Doesn't she know that she would be voting for the death of her future debt payments, OR subjection under a socialist government where everything she does or ever will do is property of the Socialist bosses.

laffnbear

This illustrates the primary difference in philosophy of the two age groups.
The older people are looking to return to what they perceive as "the good'ol days."
The fifties, when president Eisenhower was in office.
The younger, instead of looking back, look forward to a better day, one of optimism and an evolution in thinking politically and social change for the betterment of ALL the people.

RuthieB

She seems to be making a lot of bad choices in her life.

Frankie

Why does TMZ go out of their way to create misleading headlines? You'd think she was like, "uck, Romney... eewwww!"

RuthieB

Why are her eyes on the side of her head?

Nobrows

Gee, there's a vote that will be missed. Maybe if she could set the voting booth on fire it would interest her more.

Blessedheavenangelkisses

....Right Turn Clyde.

MADE MAN

Duh she's a woman!!! What woman you know votes for someone who wants to control them??? She sounds independent like myself. Stand up for what we believe is right

Chris L. Harris

My parents are registered Democrats and have voted all over the political spectrum i.e., Dad voted for Perot in '92, mom for Clinton. I have been registered as a Republican since age 18 and have voted straight ticket since my first vote in '04.

justagirl

I am impressed TMZ, you actually posed a good question today.

shastamagic

I voted differently as my parents when I was young and dumb.....now that I am older, have a job, have a kid, and pay taxes.....I vote exactly the same as my parents. Ever wonder why Obama only campaigns at college campuses???

Selebraties Suck

Here's a wild guess - I bet no one at TMZ is either!

shastamagic

Big Gay Al

Oh snap! TMZ you finally nailed it with this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments