Clint Eastwood's Daughter

I'm NOT Voting

for Mitt Romney

10/19/2012 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101912_eastwood

Despite the fact her dad gave the most memorable speech at the Republican National Convention ... Clint Eastwood's daughter says she will NOT be casting her vote for Mitt Romney.

Francesca Eastwood was leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood the other night ... when we asked if she felt the same away about the candidates as her father.

Francesca replied ... "I happen to not be voting for the same man. But I love that [my dad] stands up for what he believes in."

Which got us thinking about the influence your parents have on how you vote. So, we gotta ask ...

CAROLE

Who cares what all these celebrities think. They don't relate to ordinary people and their problems. Everyone has
to vote their conscious. THINK FOR YOURSELVES. I"ll listen to them when
the stand beside me at the grocery store and pay my bill, or at the gas station. Be independent and vote for
what is the best road to take. I'll not say to anyone vote my way and I don't care how anyone votes but me.
I have hope that others think like me
but it's everyone own choice and they
have to live with it. I'll have to live with it also so Do The Right Thing - VOTE1111

God

Way to go Obama/Biden 2012!

Eric

You need to have a "one the same and one different" option in your vote. Put me down for that one.

dogboy

I just don't get it!!! I voted for Obama but we all know he turned out to be the worst president in the history of this country. He is total Communist and has done nothing for us!! How can people still support this guy??? I can't believe how crazy the majority of the democrats are. All you need is COMMON SENSE PEOPLE. And for all the leftys, do the right thing and in four years you can start over. In reality leftys, it is your fault you didn't boot Obama to the curb and nominate somebody new. Even both Clintons know this guy is a complete idiot.

tamara

We care what someone who burned a $100,000 purse thinks.

Ann

Huh, funny how she lives off dad's money. But isn't that what a true democrat does.....lives off of everyone else. I am sure she has no problem with that. At least he has a job and has earned his money, what has she ever done? I have never even heard of her, and from the responses on here, no one else has either.

Mayu

No one really influences me. I not only watch it before elections, I immerse myself in it going as far as to find some of the bills they want to pass, and read the content, IF they're "transparent" and allow it to be public record. it just so happens what I decide on after looking at the evidence is usually where my parents are politically. My vote is for Mitt. Sorry gals, I'm one of those women who are swinging the other way. Do whatever you want to do with your body, but don't ask me to pay for it. (and trust me, with Obama, we will be paying for it in 2 ways.) and don't tell my religion they have to supply insurance that covers things they are morally reprehensible to them. if I can't say the Our Father in a government building, you shouldn't be able to tell a church they need to provide birth control to their workers. Let them get their own supplement plan, or set aside $9 a month to buy it themselves.

Keyser Söze

Only people with no judgement of their own blindly vote the same than their folks.

Deciding whether or not your a liberal or a conservative should be your own choice, not your parents.

Ultimately, though, you will notice that there ain't that much different between one and the other...

Ann

The title says it all "Clint Eastwood's daughter...." No one would know who she is if that wasn't clarified.

kicksroute66

****ing sellout bitch

Ann

It is her dad that has a mind of his own, he lives and works among the most liberal. She is just with the majority.

Here is my thought: I suspect if daddy threatened to cut her off, she would vote as he votes.

Plus why does the President matter to her. If the economy tanks, she still has someone supporting her...her daddy. So it doesn't matter to her, nothing changes for her if the economy is thriving or if the economy is tanking. Her world is the same. Because daddy worked, saved, and prepared so not only he would have a good life, but so little darling can too.

janet

Well it's not a slam dunk for either one. Won't know until the votes are in.

Mr. Obummer

President Obama's accomplishments.

He has done more than any other President before him. He
has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign
student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a
state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating
of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for
illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a
product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on
'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready'
jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over
control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the
Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that
stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. ,
including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion
to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation
(Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a
man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and
to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen
without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they
publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in
which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he
swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that
had been properly issued years ago.

First President to actively try to bankrupt an American
industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of
Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected
officials in his office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing
anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two
and a half years in office, 102 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and
travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing
NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple "global apology" tours
and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including
date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends
paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer
funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for
$102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

The facts about President Obama’s record are simply indisputable and disastrous.
23 Million unemployed or underemployed
47 Million on food stamp
5.5 Million homes in crisis/foreclosure
$4500 Drop in household income
$5.5 Trillion of new debt
$716 Billion in Medicare cuts
$2.6 Trillion for Obamacare
$1.9 Trillion in new taxes in Obama’s Budget
100% Increase in gas prices

Kristin

My grandmother said she would cut off all contact with me if I voted for Obama.

Toasty J

Her mom is a liberal, and she is a Hollywood party-girl wannabe.
Not as smart as her dad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments