Fidel Castro

Reportedly Suffers Stroke

... Close to Death

10/19/2012 7:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1019_fidel_castro
Fidel Castro has reportedly suffered an embolic stroke ... and his health is so bad, the 86-year-old former leader of Cuba can barely eat, speak or recognize people.

The news is being reported by El Nuevo Herald, which says it spoke with Jose Marquina -- "a respected doctor" who assured the paper he has firsthand sources and information about Castro.

The doctor told the Herald, "[Castro] could last weeks like that, but what I can say is that we’ll never again see him in public.”

The last time Castro was seen out in public was back in March -- when Pope Benedict XVI visited Cuba.

Mabel Leaf

I hope this does not interfere with my vacation plans.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Took him long enough, although he's been "dead" in the news before. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm curious as to what will open up to Cuba and it's people. I just hope the USA doesn't decide to do another boatlift.

fonseca

My God the executions, Kangaroo Trials, separation of families, the Florida Straights a cementary without crosses of all those seeking freedom, the mental and physical tortures of political prisoners,and Cuban citizena living under a brutal dictatorship, and the destruction of a once beautiful country. This SOB has to have a judgement day before the all mighty.

Parker

Good, now send the evil bitch straight to his master...Satan......hope this bastard rots in hell when he dies!

david 183

Hurry

Parker

after his death...stick a hot curling iron up the old bastards azz and give him one last booty call!

Cheryl A.

Y E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann

good riddance. Hope he suffers to the end like the ones he has made suffer. Die a slow, painful death you piece of garbage.

Tom Cruise

Just friggen die already and stop teasing the world.

Kev the Realist

FANTASTIC, be sure to let us know when this ahole who has repressed his country for decades dies. It will truly be time to celebrate.......

Ih8Taxes

Unfortunately it won't change a thing because his brother Raul is in control.

sc1432

I wish this evil bastard would die already. He has DONE nothing good for the world and nothing good for the Cuban people.
This evil POS is a poor excuse for a humane being, poor excuse for a man and a poor excuse of a leader/president of Cuba.
With any luck his time is up and he will go rot in hell where he belongs.

Poopey Poopstein

I thought TMZ stood for Thirty Mile Zone. 30 miles of So Cal.. since when does that include Cuba? TMZ of Miami maybe..

Lee

Good, now maybe some of those cubans who have pretty much destroyed south FL will go back to cuba!!!

StarryStarryNight

he's got one foot in h*ll and one foot on a banana peel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments