« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Molestation Victim

Goes Public

10/19/2012 6:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Sandusky Victim Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher -- the young man who first blew the whistle on Jerry Sandusky -- has done an interview with ABC News and says he's not looking for sympathy.

Fisher, now 18, met the convicted child molester when he was 11 at Sandusky's summer camp, Second Mile. A year later, the boy was being sexually assaulted in Sandusky's basement.

Fisher says he kept the secret for 3 years out of embarrassment and fear he wouldn't be believed.  When Fisher finally told his school principal about the molestation, she told the boy and his mom to "go home and think about it."

Fisher, who's written a book, will be featured on 20/20 tonight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

karen

Sandusky obviously preyed on the boys without solid
family support, and probably without a father in the home. To chase a young man the way he describes, to entrap him and rape him repeatedly and then not
be heard is beyond belief. It's equally loathsome that Sandusky's wife, who HAD to know a child was
screaming in her basement, and all school officials
who ignored the complaint should be in prison with him.
I hope he gets millions, but even then he will never be whole.

lanie

He is extremely courageous for going public. People can be really cruel to sexual abuse victims, especially male victims. I am sure that his story and willingness to confront his abuser -- will help other victims as well.

He is still SO young and so vulnerable at just 18 years old.. I hope this will be cathartic for him and help him heal as much as possible..\

I follow sex abuse prosecutor Staci Honowitz on twitter-- she's amazing.. She has said that by confronting the abuser -- the victim takes back power.. I hope that Mr Aaron Fisher is about to take back his power from THAT evil monster (who I don't want to even mention by name)...

sean

He liked little blond boys it seems, holy **** I would have been that sickos type!

bjay

I could never bring myself to read book (too heartbreaking)' I hope he makes a fortune. I commend his bravery for speaking out.

Bambi

May the principal rot in hell just like the rest of the losers involved in this horrible cover up.

SuzieQz

Just looking at his sweet little face in the picture of him when he was younger breaks my heart. I hope that monster rots in hell for what he has done to those innocent victims!

Rob

As a male victim my self I know the guilt he has went through, being told '' Don't tell anyone because they will never believe a kid like you '' sticks with you for a long time.

It never gets any better even after you tell someone because you still feel ashamed and you have the thought of it's your fault that this happen to me. I still go through that every day of my life It will never go away.

Your mentally screwed up after it happens but A lot of victims tend to abuse drugs and drink to cope with what happen to them or some like myself try to end there life because of the way they feel about themselves. They don't look at them selves the way people who were never sexually abused look at them selves they put on a different face to hide there true feelings.

HumanNature

✫✫✫ EVERYDAY DAY IS iPad DAY ✫✫✫

_♥_♥___♥_♥_
♥___♥_♥___♥
_♥_iPad__♥_
__♥_____♥__
___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____

Remember The Victims
Of Both Of These Sickos

Jerry sandusky & Michael Jackson
Two Peas In A Pod.

Don't Be A Nasty,Creepy Old Hag
Burn Those MJ CD's & Join...
....................iPad...................

Lee

That school principle should also be prosecuted since they are required by law to report molesting of a child.
Way too many people like that in the school systems!!!

Lee

Why doesn't TMZ tell us the name of the school and the rotten principle who needs to be raped a few times and then told to "think about it".

soandso111

Good for him!!! The fact that anyone feels like they can't tell someone that they were RAPED says so much about our country. I hope Aaron has a wonderful life and am proud of him for having the courage to tell the world what a terrible and disgusting monster Jerry Sandusky is.

Nvts

Gay

duh

He "blew the whistle on Sandusky?" Really TMZ? Really?

rico

TtHEY ALL SMELL MONEY.

Lisa G

Kudos young man. It takes guts to stand up for yourself and others. You've done a good thing and who knows how many other children you have protected and vindicated.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments