Britney Spears

You Be the Judge

10/20/2012 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1019-britney-spears-sam-lufti-tmz
As Sam Lutfi tries to drag Britney Spears through the mud in his defamation trial against mama Lynne Spears, we gotta ask ....

Alice

I'm happy for Brit after a big stumble she got up on her feet. Who are we to judge anyone. No one is a saint. At least she had the courage to turn around from a bad situation and correct it. Best wishes to Brit.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Since TMZ has been digging up these old pictures of that poor thing when she was out of her mind I forgot how bad she looked in every way. I hope Lufty spontaneously combusts but I hope all the schit out of her parents riding the Britney train comes out too.

Yup

I see all the sh*tney spears suckups, sychophants & delusional loser followers voted today. Sorry, sh*tney sycophants; she's got severe mental issues, so severe that she'll need a conservator for life...

bigg196

damn what i would do to have britney 1 night ive been dreaming about for years

Criss

Nice cold sores!

MrCrowley73

Britney Spears is a piece of crap and so is her music.

Passion Of The Taint

She also needs Zovirax!!!!!
Herpes gross!

creativetype2007

I love how TMZ is obviously biased to Britney. TMZ, ask the juicy question, "DO YOU BELIEVE SAM IS TELLING THE TRUTH?" or "DID BRITNEY SHAVE HER HEAD TO HIDE RESULTS OF A DRUG TEST?" You lost credibility in my eyes just now.. It would be 100% Sam is telling the truth in my eyes even if he is a s*** bag.

kevinpena

I'M SO HAPPY FOR BRIT SHE FINALLY FOUND A GOOD MAN JASON AND HER FANS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HER SHE'S GOOD NOW

peoplearesilly

Don't care. She's fine now, and it doesn't matter what happened "then." Unlike Lohan, she's at least smart enough to get her **** BACK TOGETHER. She gets lots of respect for that, as opposed to those STILL IN DENIAL.

♥TMZ but ...

I honestly do not know why anyone cares about Britney Speers anymore
all she has is her past image where she exploited her youth
she can't sing her dance moves are mediocre

Sue

I get very tired of hearing her fans say they are happy she got herself out of the mess she was in....what? She was about to die. She was "put" into a conservatorship by a judge's orders... Bunch of idiots her fans are.

E

I think her biggest problems around that time were, not being able to walk across the street without a phalanx of photographers yelling at her, being surrounded by people using her for money or earning potential (particularly her parents and some, perhaps all, boyfriends), and never having been allowed to do anything in her life but be a performing monkey at other people's convenience and schedule. 20/20 hindsight says she would have been better off moving to the country of her choice, the way Molly Ringwald moved to France (for those of you young'uns, she was as famous in the 80s as Britney is now).

Tracey

I do think her issues are mental but lets not forget she was pregnant for almost two year straight. That is SO HARD on the body and mind. Hormones make ya crazy too!

me

Pretty much shocking that 51% think she needs a conservator for life. She's not free in her decisions anymore... - how would the 51% feel if under a conservatorship?

... and I don't think she's fine now. I.m.o. she's drugged up with prescription drugs. I think she felt more happy with that photog Adnan back then. Now each step of her is under control.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments