« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky Victim #1

I Was

'Extremely Suicidal'

10/20/2012 6:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020_fisher_abc_video

Aaron Fisher
, the first person to come forward and accuse Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky of sexual abuse, says when no one believe his claims in the early going ... it lead him to attempt suicide "multiple times."

Speaking out for the first time last night on "20/20," Fisher said that he was bullied and picked on at school when people learned he had made the sexual abuse allegation against Sandusky.

Fisher described himself as "extremely suicidal" and said, "I thought maybe it'd be easier to take myself out of the equation."

Sandusky was sentenced earlier this month to 30-60 years years in prison following his conviction on 45 counts of abuse against Fisher and nine other boys.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Silvie

Aaron is Hero #1 just like the 20/20 Show portrayed about him!

peachpie

It's still too much for me to rap my mind around. I wish this young guy many good wishes for his future. The only way we as americans can solve problems is to realize he have them. Thank's for dragging sandusky's dirty little secret into the light. What Arron Fisher did impowered himself. Changed his owned blueprint from a victim to a hero. Now if we would castrate jerry and sell his wife into prostitution i will be whole.

Marie

Thank God Aaron Fisher didn't kill himself because he didn't do anything wrong. He was the victim. He also found the courage to help put Sandusky in jail. Now I hope he finds peace in his life.

liquidbabydoll

poor baby, i'm so glad he made it thru that bad patch

Latch Johnson

I don't know why the d-bags at tmz deleted my post but ill repost it. No guys fails multiple attempts at suicide. Anyone who claims he did is a liar. Guys almost always succeed because they do deadlier methods such as guns. I don't believe a word he says. Tmz wants you to though.

⇛⇛⇛ Wacko Jacko's Cat (◉_◉)

Michael Jackson And Jerry Sandusky: Two Peas In The Same Pod.
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩

Michael Jackson admitted that he slept in the same bed with young boys. Although he admitted touching them, he denied having any sexual relations with his young bed partners. Jackson said he liked young boys but denied being a pedophile.

Monday night, on NBC’s new TV program, ‘Rock Center’, sportscaster Bob Costas interviewed Jerry Sandusky by telephone. Sandusky admitted that he showered together with young boys. Although he admitted touching them, he denied having any sexual relations with his young shower mates. Sandusky said he liked young boys but denied being a pedophile.

The only difference between Michael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky is that Jackson took his victims to bed while Sandusky took them to a shower. That makes Jackson and Sandusky two peas in the same pod.

Fortunately for Jackson, no one witnessed him raping young boys in the privacy of his bedroom. Unfortunately for Sandusky, at least two witnesses, a janitor and Mike McQueary, observed him raping young boys in the Penn State football facility’s showers.

In Jackson’s case, only his victims were able to testify against him. That boiled down to he said, he said. In Sandusky’s case, there will be at least two outside witnesses, in addition to his victims, that will be able to testify against him.

OhWell

I Was
'Extremely Suicidal'
---------------------------------------------
Turn Off The
Michael Jackson Music.

Whats The World Comin To

I feel bad for the victim, I really hope he can put all this behind him, and move on with his life. He deserves to be happy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2