Dina Lohan

Michael's Intervention

Disgusts Me

10/20/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1020-dina-lindsay-michael-lohan-tmzDina Lohan says her ex-husband Michael's attempt to stage an intervention with Lindsay was just another ploy to make himself relevant again ... and had ZILCH to do with LiLo's well-being.

Dina tells TMZ ... LiLo has made it clear she wants nothing to do with her father, but MiLo will stop at nothing to get back in her life ... even if it means spreading lies about her health.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo called the cops on her dad yesterday after he showed up at her L.A. crib to stage a so-called intervention, claiming she'd fallen off the wagon.

Dina says, "This sole act by my ex was not an intervention nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers."

She continues, "It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again. It's sad and I hope he stops masquerading as her father in public and starts acting like one in private."

FYI, this is the first time Dina spoke out about LiLo since police were called to HER home earlier this month -- after she and Lindsay got into a nuclear argument over money.

Ben Choad

"Anybody in my shoes, worried about their only meal ticket would do the same thing and stage an intervention."
- Michael Lohan

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I wish this whole family would be swallowed up by a hole that opens up underneath them.

Uh

He's dead to Lindsay? Then why no restraining order? BS

Yup

I wish all the lohans would die a slow horrible death; they're a blight on society. Particularly white oprah, who is, by far, the worst parent I've ever heard of. Her daughter is a freak who should be put down like a rabid dog. Her ex-husband is fame addicted & will do anything to get his name in the news. They all need to die and right now...

janet

Wonder what excuse Lohan will try and use should she blow off her court date on the 23rd. in NYC. Mommy and Daddy made me do it.

Lohan was arrested booked, photographed and printed for leaving the scene of an accident. A misdemeanor but giving a desk appearence ticket.

Bottom line is Lohan has to appear.

Areader

Memo to Dina: I agree with you, however, you need to clean your closet as well!

Grandma Cracker

OK, so Lindsay is dead to Dina and Milo is dead to Lindsay, so why are all these dead people still here?

`
Is "you are dead to me" some kind of Irish Tinker secret code? Or is it just something that NORMAL people would never say to a loved one?

Jen

Everything this coked out whore said about Michael is the same with her. They both need to STFU and stay out of the media.

janet

Everybody knows Lindsay only does rehab to avoid jail time and court dates.

I was wondering if this was a ploy for Lohan to stall her court date.

Ben Choad

"I can't believe the Lohan's are always trying to make a buck off their daughter."
- Honey Boo Boo

kanye east

I wonder what Linds' "team of handlers" will do when the Nassau County Sheriffs drag her out of her foreclosed mansion? I doubt she can scam the Chateau like Linds does, and AA Aliana doesn't want the evil paparazzi at her and Sam Lufti's new mansion.

Joybubble55

Sick family.... They are all nuts....

kanye east

I see Linds has her ginseng vodka bottle and her Select-O-Gram digital scale with her, as always.

dreamon

Well, it's all a ploy for something.

Maybe they're setting the stage for another comeback after her current projects tank and debts swallow her up? She's falling apart because of bad company blah blah and she'll go away.

Diane

She's behind her dad...she's behind her mom...changes by the day and WHO CARES????