Donald Trump

My OBombshell Could

Change the Election

10/22/2012 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102212_trump_launch

Donald Trump has made it clear … the information he has concerning the President of the United States is HUUUUGE … and he tells TMZ he’s going to reveal the info on Wednesday.

Trump just called in to “TMZ Live” and told us the information is nothing short of “a big fact.”

When asked if his secret will make Obama happy – Trump replied, “I don’t wanna comment … that’s up to him.”

Earlier this morning, Trump described his information to "Fox & Friends" … saying it’s “something very, very big concerning the president of the United States … It’s going to be very big. I know one thing -- you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Carl

I used to like Trump and his "blowhard rich guy" routine, but he's gone over the deep end. Regardless of what you think of Obama or Romney, the fact that Trump can inject himself into something as serious as the presidential election is really a stain on our democracy.

Raymond

Whatever it is, I'm confident it's not as big as the rat that's roaming Harvey's server room cable ducts right now.

Mihalick

Oh not this b.s. song and dance again. The world's richest attention whore always makes big promises and then delivers nothing around election time. Unless Biden or Ryan is appearing on Political Apprentice this coming fall, it's nothing that will impact either campaign.

St James III

Silly as i take GLORIA ALLRED I would put more stock in her actually having something on ROMNEY than TRUMP having something on OBAMA.

JLS

Sorry, Donald Trump's credibility left a very long time ago.

He's a non player in this game. I do think this is good timing to promote his show that is starting again real SOON.

david 183

Who cares you attention whore!!

ThirdFromTheLeft

Trump's got a grainy photo that proves Obama's really Bigfoot.

wendy

I love the suspence, like the news, "is there a tornado in your tuesdays forecast?, I'll have the full answer at 10:00"

Genjerleigh

Complete b.s., what an attention whore. I doubt its anything ppl care about. And why wait to tell it if its so major

marymac

Irrelevent old man trying in vain to get attn for his next tv show, lol... he sounds more like the crazy racist ******gers than a businessman with sound judgment. What happened to him, never seemed like such a dang fool before.

Jen

Um, yeah, of course Fox "News" will cover it in a "very big way". They're idiots & so it Donald Trump & so is anyone who watches that channel.

LISA

Oh brother ... whenever he decides to speak publicly, it's about something really really silly. Well, at least it's not about 'you know who'.

nan

Maybe he is going to announce Gloria Allred will be on the apprentice..
they both have been hinting about big news, with each candidates lately and since they constantly self promote,it has to end up being about themselves.
Frankly I cant believe anyone would be influenced by what either of these people have to say..
If I was running for president , I would be ducking an endorsement from either one of them..

Sandy

He is a jerk and I do not believe anything he would ever say. I don't care if he says he has proof. Fox News is just as bad as he is. They are foaming at the mouth and can't wait, They are disgusting just as trump is

Buddy

This slimball will reveal a photo ID of a young Obama revealing that he is an Exchange Student .... photo-copied perhaps???? so sick of this slim...