Donald Trump

My OBombshell Could

Change the Election

10/22/2012 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102212_trump_launch

Donald Trump has made it clear … the information he has concerning the President of the United States is HUUUUGE … and he tells TMZ he’s going to reveal the info on Wednesday.

Trump just called in to “TMZ Live” and told us the information is nothing short of “a big fact.”

When asked if his secret will make Obama happy – Trump replied, “I don’t wanna comment … that’s up to him.”

Earlier this morning, Trump described his information to "Fox & Friends" … saying it’s “something very, very big concerning the president of the United States … It’s going to be very big. I know one thing -- you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

PIERRE LAGANO

When will he give us this glorious info? Today is WEDNESDAY!

James Glenn

Why doesn't he make the same offer to Romney to reveal 10 years of tax returns?

Poor Leno

Donald...seriously you need to get a new wig guy, looks like you have a rag on top of your head...

Bill

I have done alot of research on obama and any reasonable person could only come to one conclusion.He is a FRAUD. Keep the pressure on him Donald. Even he knows the gig is up!!!!

JUstin

It is Wednesday and he has ****!!

Sharon

Trump once again reveals classic mommy issues by interjecting himself into election with attention seeking behavior! He's a joke

Elphaba

As if u big ugly douche bag, get over yourself and GO AWAY.

Buzz

At least he lost part of his ridiculous hairdo, lol

KK

I'd love to ask the Donald , why on earth he didn't ask Obama to explain some of the "Video" by Dinesh D'Souza. It explains some of greater fears of having Obama for another four years.

Margherite Okerman

Dear Mr. Trump
ALL THAT I CONDEMN IN OTHERS, I AM

DAVE

I ONLY HEAR THIS GUY IT'S A DUTCH BAG ALWAYS TALK ABOUT MILLIONS DOLLARS AND I HAVE NEVER HEAR OF THIS GENTLEMEN MAKING DONATIONS WHENEVER THERE'S A CATASTROPHE, HE JUST FULL OF **** ANOTHER CELEBRITY THAT DEPEND ON US AS VIEWERS, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO HARD TIME DISAPPEAR

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23