Donald Trump

My OBombshell Could

Change the Election

10/22/2012 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102212_trump_launch

Donald Trump has made it clear … the information he has concerning the President of the United States is HUUUUGE … and he tells TMZ he’s going to reveal the info on Wednesday.

Trump just called in to “TMZ Live” and told us the information is nothing short of “a big fact.”

When asked if his secret will make Obama happy – Trump replied, “I don’t wanna comment … that’s up to him.”

Earlier this morning, Trump described his information to "Fox & Friends" … saying it’s “something very, very big concerning the president of the United States … It’s going to be very big. I know one thing -- you will cover it in a very big fashion.”

MADE MAN

I swear if it wasn't his money I would ask who the **** is Donald trump. I'm taking it he's losing his status that's why he's calling in to tmz (a gossip forum) than calling AP, CNN or any other major news forum to report info on the president WAIT that he won't release til Wednesday. Attention seeking *******

SAY WHAT

let me guess? Donald Trump has confirmed that he and his wife are divorcing. Trump has finally admitted his undying love for Rosie O'Donnell and plans to marry her once he is certain his pre-nup with current wife will stand up in divorce court. Obama has agreed to be best man as Donny and Rosie tie the knot.....lmao:)

LCS27

He found out that secretly Obama has a little bit of honesty and character. But just a little bit. No big deal.

Bravo600

I can’t believe The Donald does not realize what a joke he is. How delusional do you have to be to miss that the entire country thinks you are a buffoon? I am even a conservative who watches Fox, and I think he is an idiot. I also know this big announce has something to do with his show or some other self-promotion. Apparently there are no mirrors in Trump Tower with which he can get a good look at himself and how ridicules he comes off. STOP giving him airtime –everyone!

pattyvan

I think you and romney are two of a kind. Narcissistic, a bully,and a liar.
sorry folks that's the truth

Melissa

I hope it isn't more birther crap

B, Stranahan

If you have something - say it! If it's that critical to the election let Obama and Romney discuss it tonight. I an so tired of all this cloak and dagger stuff. He has a big mouth, so he should open it now.

Laura

He doesn't matter enough to change an election--he just thinks he does. If anything, him acting this way will probably make Obama more sympathetic. Trump is just too full of himself to matter anymore.

StP

I wish Trump would die. He's nothing more then a big mouth like his buddy Rush and he has nothing that is game changing. I mean he's on Fox News saying this and everyone knows how factual they are. **** Off Trump!

Unbelievable

TRUMP is the biggest Jerk, just hope he disappears FOREVER.

Joan K

I cannot stand this arrogant POS idiot. He acts like a two year old and is a screwball on top of it.

greg

HARVEY why would you give this fool any press ?

denise

**** YOU Donald Duck Ass Romney can only win with dirty tricks **** YOU !!!!

ria

Donald, really??? you should bound with Obama... he may become a great friend.. you lost all the respect I had for you. I can´t even vote caus I don´t live in the US but my Son is US Citizen so is his beloved Daddy. I loved your show but wont watch it anymore

Don

I can tell you one thing that's really, really big...Donald's need for attention.