Will Smith

Cops Sweep House

For Michelle Obama Shindig

10/23/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1022_men_in_blue_will_smith_2
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith got a visit from L.A. County Sheriff's deputies Monday, who were there to secure the property for a little lunch the Smiths are throwing for the First Lady of the U.S. of A.

Will, Jada and Salma Hayek are hosting the $2,500-a-head lunch for Michelle Obama this Thursday. That's the bargain basement price. If people want their pic taken with Michelle Obama, the price of admission goes up to $10k a couple -- the good news, that includes lunch.

Several units from the Emergency Operations Bureau of the Sheriff's Dept. showed up to sweep the grounds ... inside and out.

1022_wills_house
The Smiths live in Calabasas, behind a massive gate with a long, winding road that leads to the main house. Sheriff's deputies -- along with Secret Service -- were everywhere, looking for possible security breaches.

metusmetu

It would be a cold day in you know what, before I would pay anyone $7500 for a picture, or $2500 for lunch!!
Will Smith and his wife need to do a reality check, no one, I mean no one needs a place like that to live in! That is just INSANE!

Vernon

Smith's home shows me why Hollywood actors should be taxed at 95%. What a waste of materials, what a waste of ground space, what a waste of electricity, what a waste of water.

RWD

I thought the 1% was in the bag for Romney? Does Will Smith and his wife pay anymore taxes then they absolutely have to?

RWD

Judy

The big to Romney from winning. It just is not going to happen. This is a stunning example of why democrats and their supporter should not ever criticize Romney. or Baine capital. You see these people don't have to worry about the economy. Do you really think that they are worried about the average joe. I think not.

Misty

They have money to do whatever they want to. I see the faux news haters are out in full force.... LOL!!!!!!

rj

Damn, I used to really like Will Smith.

ghost dog

Ahhh ... a visit to the digs of a 1 per center. The Smiths are rather irrestible, though.

JANE scarlett

after reading this I'LL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE WITH HIM IN IT

gammi

And people buy his bs that he is for the poor. Romney has probability helped more people then this con ever will. Obama should just stay in hollywood and stay with his 1% gang.

radicalred

$10K for a picture with Michelle Obama? Does she sh-+ gold or something? And where does all this money go? Not into the public coffer, I'm sure.

Debby Swanger

Would someone please tell me exactly why Big O needs a fund raiser and exactly WHAT is the money being spent on?

HELLRAISER

$2,500-a-head? Pic and lunch, $10k a couple?
RIP-OFF!

They'd have to pay me to show up at the same place as Mooch. Of course none of them have enough money to buy my time.

fatnat

typical hollywood losers do as i say not as i do voting romney for pro choice and gay marriage but dems hypocrites as usual

fatnat

typical hollywood losers do as i say not as i do