Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Alecsys Else

if justin bieber ever pays him back that money he needs to use it to get some mental help lol

Poor Leno

Justin needs a brain enhancer...that kid is a no brainer..

rocio

Right about now I am sure justin is laughing at this fool two things this guy is forgetting is that Justin is worth upwards of 85 million dollars and and I forget that mention that a long time ago Justin took a vow to stay pure until marriage And selena took the same vow as well.

XOXOGOSSIPGIRL

I cant believe what he did .....what to do? (go 2 jail)

rasin trirattanachote

Like other e-book visitors,Reviews Product Shopping Deals 2012 iBooks reacts to the lamps accelerometer and changes between scenery and symbol ways. Its manages vanish when rarely used, and a run (or tap on the remaining or right part of the screen) will cause the webpages to convert. iBooks' page-turning has a sleek animated displaying web page sides electronically styling toward you as you enhance.Reviews Product Shopping Deals 2012 You also have the choice to modify from guide concept (with page-turning animations) to full-screen or search styles. The search concept is new in iBooks 3, allowing you to run up or down for a ongoing studying encounter. You can select from six print styles to give your guides a different feel and three web page shades to match your studying design. iBooks also has a improvement bar to demonstrate how far along you are in a guide, and you're able to modify the Reviews Product Shopping Deals 2012 typeface dimension to make studying simpler.

Abril Jimenez

biggest bull**** ever. get your damn facts straight.

Elphaba

R U kidding me?!

Funsized

That man must be on the good stuff....

Burak

Türkçe olayaydı eyiydi

aby

Dat iz crazy

Kiera

Justin I want you be my boyfriend for forevery of my life please

Chloe

this is going to far.. I know he did weed but the rest of this is bull**** actually now I'm not too sure if he was taking weed now because this talks ****ing crap. I willl believe it when Justin says it for himself!

robertpatrick01

JMitch

By looking at the comments it seems that Justin Bieber fans have some major problems with reading comprehension. For all of those calling BS, the article says that it's a BS lawsuit! The article was written because the claims are so ludicrous that everyone should get a good laugh out of it.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10