Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

BC

LOL! ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THIS IS STUPID! Im thinking he has his own money. he doesnt have to steal a credit card. LOL

Kathryn Quasebarth

lmao!! The best laugh to start my day TY TMZ !!

DarkEydDeviL

Please tell me no lawyer took this case? People suing for nothing, or WANTING to is one thing... But what the f is going through a lawyers mind when he hears this garbage and runs with it? Seriously, are you hoping the accused will lose by default because he either never hears of it or because its absurd and he thinks it will go away? That's just embarrassing...

paul a.

Well, at least it was a Canadian bear...... No point in spoiling an American one!

Honeys Booboo

Sodomy with fireworks, nothing wrong with that.
But being forced to listen to Katy Perry?
That's simply beyond the pale.

Big D

What a idiot

Rebecca

Is this guy on crack?

Reg

Hilarious, LMFAO.

John

wtf!!!!!!

Parker

Dont believe this story right off...Penis enlarger...justin would buy a strap on since hes a lil lesbian!

Randy Scouse Git

This man needs some serious medications and therapy. He's a crazy mess. He should be placed in 5150 just for those highlights.

tabitha

hahaha. Oh my gosh!

Elsassererica

Whether or not you're a fan of his, I feel bad for the guy! People are constantly putting him down, calling him gay (I don't get that....just cause he's a heart throb doesn't make him gay) LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE! (lol...se what I did there?! )

Reg

Can't wait for the voice over guys rendition of this one on tv.lol.

delerious

I think security has been breached!