Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

In Vegas

I wonder if they have a special room at a mental facility for these folks. The ones who file frivolous, ridiculous lawsuits based on their imagination and their desire for fame and $$. Hey, I'll bet they even have special designer jackets with extra long sleeves for the knuckle draggers, and custom padded walls. Jeez......anything for fame and money. Is it really worth it?

Gretel

Obviously that isn't true. A transplant or a creation of one maybe, but she has no penis to enlarge.

kevin19208

he must be off his anti-psych meds or just a heavy drunker to spew off such insane accusation claim.

magentapyramid

Clearly there are some people out there who have too much time.

Atasi

What the fruitcakes is this?? Oh my gawd you all gotta be kiddin oh shoo****ns Biebs!!!

disembedded

All of this must be true. Yep.

ADGwinn

This is pretty funny!

Miss J

You gtta love USA lcelebrity lawsuits!!! They are the best!! This is just 2 funny!!!

Miss J

If I was Bieber a would make a wall for this kind of things and hang those lawsuits there. Is hilarious.

Mikey

I believe it all except the thing about the canadian bear rug. How does he know that bear was canadian?

hoopee

that's the funniest thing i've read all day. thanks, TMZ

digitalmama

Wouldn't Bieber need to get the reassignment surgery first, in order to have a need for a penis enlargement kit?

LiLo's boy toy

That's just funny right there.

junglegirl979

Oh no! He doesn't know he still growing up???

Sydney

i totally though JB was the kind of guy to do good things for the community after seeing him volunteer at child hospitals, etc.... i wonder if they are being dramatic or if he has flipped himself around to be the ideal so called "bad boy"