Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

Brian

This is even crazier than that crazy woman who thought she could sue Casey Anthony for $3 billion. Where do there people come from?

Kelly

This is the stupidest story I've ever heard! Who the hell made this crap up?

O-Dog2GX

I think that kid, even though he has Vanilla Ice's hair, has $426 laying around. And considering he's Canadian, he can get that handled up there.

ivan

this outlandish suit should be immediately dismissed by the judge or he should be removed. If this is allowed, any false accusation can be made against anyone with impunity.

dryasdust

This is the best thing I read all day! Crazy awesomeness to the max!

Melany

What absurd
I'm sure Justin ñ would steal anything because he has too much money

radicalred

I can't believe this bat$-it idiot actually found a lawyer to take this case or a court to accept the complaint!

mellie

the hell?!!! Penis enlargement? Justin? Tabloids and their ****ing lies. He got Selena pregnant and and paid for an abortion. yeah, right. This is plain stupid. But its hilarious tho. LOL

mellie

Kimberlyn

I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!!

LiaPia

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't!

chuck

he is so low

ValVal

Oh yes. This is totally true. How can you guys not believe this.

chuck

I read it wrong..... I thought he was going to get one

d

Make money online free no scam
please visit this website an you can get $100 free just for joining