Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

ProudCanuck

And why are you even reporting on this? And how are these lawsuits even accepted to waste taxpayers money and the courts time? This guy is obviously mentally ill and this kind of coverage is just encouraging all the other loonies out there come up with their versions of suits.

camilla

COME YOU GUYS YOU SERIOULY BELIVE THIS IS TRUE OMG what is wrong with you

jene

That is the funniest and craziest thing I've ever heard. Thats ridiculous that a lawyer/court would even allow this to go through. What a nutjob

kayla

well thats gonna be a lotta years in jail..... lol

jelenur

what the ****.

sm

Put the lawyer fees on there too.

sm

put his court and lawyer fees on there too.

Luvlyldy

I can't stop laughing at this mess. I am at work right now with tears in my eyes...this has got to be the funniest ish I have read in a looooonnnnngggg time. Usher and his 4th of July Katy Perry party, OMGeeee, funny ish...and I love the fact that drug dealers accept credit cards for coke...P Diddy you should be ashamed of your self. Please everyone, for the sake of this man's mental stability, please, boycott JB....lawdy, I am still laughing...

just because

selena gomez is HOT bieber family is not...his dad banged his mom 16 years old if she was 17 years old when they had jb,,,,canada's statutory rape law is from 14!!!!!!!!!!! to eighteen

just because

mensa....how old is justin beiber in 2020?

just because

i love that on x factor everyone scootbraun and justin bieber wanted out stayed

just because

like justin bieber didn't want the only hot over 25 chick to stay

Maya

I don't think this man can make a bigger fool of himself . LOL. Why would justin need to steal his credit card when Justin is a millionaire. And him being Selena's father um no. You cray cray dude. Go get some sycholigical help. And I think to top it all off he goes after usher probably never did that people like them don't just go into someone's house and do that okay . And for you to say selena Gomez got an abortion. What he doesn't realize is that they will go back into his credit card purchases and look into the Selena's medical records. So this man is just asking to get crap from Ushers fans,Selena's fans,and the worst Justin fans. I'm a fan of all three so.

rose

your full of ****..your mama really ****ed you up.

t.r.

Oh please, I so want those allegations to be true...