Justin Bieber Sued

You Stole My Credit Card

for Penis Enlargement

10/23/2012 8:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_bieber_selena
Justin Bieber bought himself a penis enlargement with a stolen credit card ... and he's also cheating on his GF with Ke$ha, Rihanna and Penelope Cruz ... this according to a CRAZY new lawsuit filed in court and obtained by TMZ.

Bieber has been sued in Michigan by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father -- who makes some of the most insane, and obviously untrue allegations ever documented in court.

Among the highlights:

-- "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

-- "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

-- "[Bieber] gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones."

-- "Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

The lawsuit concludes ... "I'm an emotional mess ... America must boycott biebers music!"

We decided not to call Justin for comment -- because, well, you know ...

rose

there full of it .and who ever put this up your mama really **** you up !! lol..

DontNeedAUsername

The ignorance of some people runs really deep. Also why this Gomez chick constantly in the news? Dating Justin bieber must really help one before more popular. Cause she sure as hell wasnt in the media like this before.

bstill

Selena is BEGGING the "little" biebs (that's what she's named it) to grow - even just a wee witto bit. It kind of reminds her of a prepubescent earth worm.

dwndnk

Someone has a vey vivid-comical imagination!

Linda

Geez, and I thought I had problems!

quinton brown

justin bieber is lame people need to learn that he is a stupid ass kid and selena is to sexy for him

brittany mixson bieber

stop hatein on him cuz u aint got no money

Myra

cool story BRO ! i dont care tho

Evelyn

this is a straight out lie first of all get your facts straight only looking for attention this never happend there all lies -,- get a life i swear spreading rumors making artists look bad

LATINA!

GRINGOS PELOTUDOS! ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ OSEA ES TODO PURA MENTIRA!!! JUSTIN BIEBER RULES!

A Huston

There's no such thing as a "Canadian bear rug." There's brown bear, black bear, polar bear ... get my drift? This guy does not have a bear rug. Maybe a faux bear rug. Hah!

A Huston

No such thing as a "Canadian bear rug." There's brown bear (grizzly, Kodiak); black bear (can have brown fur) and polar bear. My guess is this guy (I know he's driving the crazy train) does not have a "Canadian" bear rug. One: either you hunt them yourself and that's super expensive for the trip and the tanning; Two: if you can afford to buy one, it goes on the wall, not the floor. He doesn't strike me as a Hugh Hefner type guy. :)

karl

Penis Enlargement? What was it Vasoline and a magnifing glass?

krys723

I'm sorry but who would want to cheat on their girlfriend with KE$HA of all people? That sounds so gross!!!

Sonja

I don't believe a word that you said here. Cause if it was true than Justin and Selena wouldn't still be together.