Rumer Willis

Hot, Wet Bikini Babe

10/23/2012 10:40 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Rumer Willis in a black bikiniBruce Willis and Demi Moore's eldest daughter, Rumer Willis, showed off her A-list genetics by flashing her smokin' hot bod in a black bikini in Cancun this weekend.

Another member of Hollywood royalty has gone two pieces.

0409_bikini_babes_footer

Sociopaths are Sad

I don't feel bad saying this b/c I heard she is a horrible nasty c-nt IRL who bullies other prettier girls ... Rumer's face is incredibly unattractive. Potato head, sledge hammer chin, elephant woman, all are good descriptors of her vomitous looking face. Her torso is nice, but her titties are saggy and gross and her shoulders droop. She also has no neck. She looks homely and her butt ugly sister Scout looks even worse. Lulah looks like a hawk-faced man. All 3 girls are butt ugly. And they know it. That's what's great about it. They , their whole family, and all of Hollywood knows that the Moore-Willis girls are some ugly fug faced homely sh-t. That whole family .. SMH. Demi is a raging c-nt apparently who attracted a d-ck like Ashton who dumped her for younger chicks. I mean, they are all such crappy people. Nepotism at it's most disgusting. So I don't feel bad saying this at all.

Nobrows

Really, smoking hot? She needs a better fitting suit.

judge judy

An actress's teenage daughter looks okay in a bikini. That's news?

judge judy

She's a lovely girl, who is most likely out living her life and minding her own business and didn't ask for this. Some of y'all are mean, seriously.

coasterfanatic1

i'd bang that rumor in a hearbeat, as long as she dont sound like her mom who always sounds like a guy with that raspy voice, out of all the brat packers, she annoyed me the most and she was doing coke while filming those movies, its a shame that Rumor came from Demi.

puhleeeese

I'm curious how much celebs have to pay TMZ to say they're hot?

e33

Tattoo's ruined it. Trendy losers always get laughed at last.

CatM

Rumer could only be hot and wet if she were in a jacuzzi.

Simone

"A-list genetics"

Are you kidding me????

Have you tried looking at her face?

And what are those tats for? I'm guessing to distract you from looking at her face.

Body is decent but hack she's what something like 20-22 years old. It should look decent at that age.

Makes you wonder how awful looking the TMZ writer is for them to say Rumor has A list genes.

Poor Leno

I see she has her moms breasts...tiny and smallish,,

NOT ELMO

i approve, yes, Me want to nail her..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4