Sam Lutfi

I NEVER Gave

Britney Adderall

10/23/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1018_sam_lutfi_britney_spears_tmz_article
Britney Spears' former manager just took the stand in his defamation case against the singer's family ... insisting he NEVER enabled Brit with Adderall ... despite allegations to the contrary.

Sam Lutfi testified in open court moments ago .. that he has an Rx for Adderall because of his ADD -- he takes two doses a day -- but he's adamant ... he never shared his meds with Britney ... or anyone else.

Britney's mother Lynne had accused Sam of fueling the singer with drugs, but Sam says that's just not true.

Britney's parents Jamie and Lynne Spears were photographed arriving to court this afternoon looking battle-ready.

1023_jamie_lynne_spears_fame_flynet

Whome?

C'mon, TMZ. Pull that Sandusky story. Poor, poor taste.

Laura

The only time Britney walked around in a drugged up haze was the time Lufti was in her life. She's done great since he got out of her life.

Jen

Lying pile of ****.

Lee

Will someone please give that lying POS a cyanide capsule!!!!!

Parker

He just gave her other drugs she didnt know about!

troy

ugh this p.o.s.

Sam

I can't believe Britney's family is not suing this fat **** and he is trying to sue them. Disgusting.

Majestik

I wonder how many prescriptions by how many different doctors he has. I don't believe a word out of this idiot's mouth. Something about him reeks.

devilgirl

I believe him, because he gave her meth instead.

furious cupcakes

Britney is definitely a tweaker.

kitnplayn

.....because every pop star wants a manager who suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder. I guess that's why he forgot to get a legally-binding contract like every other manager does.

Snerkles

It's seemed obvious, from day one, that Lutfi was plying Britney with drugs, so he could live off of her. He's probably already stolen a huge amount of her money. He should be in jail, for what he did to her...and no, I'm not a Britney fan.

Sonja

I believe he's telling the truth about the Adderall. If she was taking it she wouldn't have been fat.

DebbieGP

TMZ PLEASE stop referring to Lufti as Brit's former manager. He never had a legal contract and just oozed his slime into her already messed up life. Stop buying into his crap. sickening

Leave It Alone

Of course he is going to say he didn't share his prescription with her! I can't believe he thinks he's going to get any money from her.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments