Christina Applegate's Fiance

Threatened on Twitter

"I Am Going to Kill You"

10/24/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_christina-applegate-and-martyn-lenoble_getty
A creepy Twitter fan is threatening Christina Applegate and her fiance with terrifying messages like ...  I'll "blow your f**king head off!!!" -- and LAPD has launched an investigation, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Applegate's fiance, musician Martyn LeNoble, got the threatening tweets on Sept. 20th -- and according to documents filed in the case, they included: "You stole [Christina] away from me. If not for you she would be mine."

The tweet continues ... "I will not accept this. I am going to kill you!!!!!!!!!"

LAPD obtained a search warrant 6 days later -- which was served on Twitter HQ in San Fran -- and the docs list several other violent threats:

- "I'm going to bust your head in for taking her away from me!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!"

- "You think this is a joke? I want to see how funny you think I am when I blow your f**king head off!!!"

The big problem cops are facing is ... Twitter is so damn anonymous.

According to the search warrant, LeNoble didn't recognize the Twitter profile sending the threats. Police want to access Twitter's records related to the profile ... which has been deleted.

Applegate's rep hasn't returned our call for comment.

Stiletto

At least we now know what happened to Steve Rhodes.

MadMel

Your headline makes it sound like her fiance is trying to kill her.

Nobrows

After all she has gone through already, now she has to put up with this sick jerk. Hopefully the police will catch him quickly.

Bitch please

Hmm i dunno. It sounds a lil off. BS?

Gretel

What has become necessary is some type of Star Chamber that gets these freaks, as well as borderline murderous spouses/partners/babby daddies, etc. to take care of these worthless pieces of s**t before they murder or maim. Why should someone have to be afraid for their life because some insane delusional subhuman becomes obsessed with them?

just because

hey i saw the love and the marriage fountain today on tv in CHICAGO?! i think

just because

cant remeber why or when or where or how just say a glimpse of it OH YEAH I THINK IT WAS ON FLIPPING OUT JEFF LEWIS JENNI PULOS WEDDING

just because

love and marriage love and marriage goes together like love and marriage love and marriage LMAO
do doo doo do dooo dooo dooo doo do do dooo dooo

just because

endless loop

just because

horse and cairrage DUN DUN DUN

just because

on twitter

just because

i don't hit females...i slap them

just because

wearing fossil watches

just because

when they punch me in the back of the head or in the face

the_truth_hurts

i dont know if I still want to bang her or not.....boobs are fake now and the furgina is wrecked from all the kids and cawks...no, I think Ill pass....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments