Christina Applegate's Fiance

Threatened on Twitter

"I Am Going to Kill You"

10/24/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_christina-applegate-and-martyn-lenoble_getty
A creepy Twitter fan is threatening Christina Applegate and her fiance with terrifying messages like ...  I'll "blow your f**king head off!!!" -- and LAPD has launched an investigation, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Applegate's fiance, musician Martyn LeNoble, got the threatening tweets on Sept. 20th -- and according to documents filed in the case, they included: "You stole [Christina] away from me. If not for you she would be mine."

The tweet continues ... "I will not accept this. I am going to kill you!!!!!!!!!"

LAPD obtained a search warrant 6 days later -- which was served on Twitter HQ in San Fran -- and the docs list several other violent threats:

- "I'm going to bust your head in for taking her away from me!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!"

- "You think this is a joke? I want to see how funny you think I am when I blow your f**king head off!!!"

The big problem cops are facing is ... Twitter is so damn anonymous.

According to the search warrant, LeNoble didn't recognize the Twitter profile sending the threats. Police want to access Twitter's records related to the profile ... which has been deleted.

Applegate's rep hasn't returned our call for comment.

Phishie from Philly

They were just roll playing. It's a sex thing.
Phishie from Philly

just because

i can't sleep i am too excited to laugh in trumps face at noon today

just because

oh no! trump said obamas birth certificate isnt real AGAIN?!

just because

unless he shows me obama holding 2 forms of government ID taking a piss with his grandma there to say it his him i won't believe what trump says

TracyK

It's good that Twitter is protected, but there are too many crazy a$$ people in the world for them to be so locked down like they are. I wish they would lighten up a bit.

LISA

This is definitely the downside of social media - it's too anonymous. Even if these threats are not serious, the stress they cause can do damage mentally and physically.

lissabirdie

As I asked yesterday on the Leeza Gibbons post- WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FRIGGEN WEIRD!!??! like what is going thru your brain- I certainly dont understand it. Jealousy and Obsession have got to be the most evil emotions

Quinn

Sometimes I wish I was delusional. Life would be so much more entertaining.

the_truth_hurts

So sexy when they are younger..then they turn in to bitchy fat housewives

ragu4u

Something tells me that Martyn has had is "head" blown off long ago by Ms. Applegate. But he always goes back for seconds, I'll bet!

KatherineWilson22

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, bit.ly/W3eDkf

surfcowboy83

COWARD PIECE OF CRAP. HIS FACE REMINDS GIVES ME A COLD IMPRESSION. AS A FEMALE, THREATS LIKE THIS ARE NO JOKE. I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY WITH THIS LITTLE COWARD BOY THEN SEND HIM BACK IN A LITTLE BOX.

lissabirdie

Dating 101- In order to land the chick of your dreams you A) threaten to kill her current boyfriend or fiance B) call her an ugly whore C) tell her she needs to buy you cars D) threaten to kill her after sex

If you follow these simple steps, you will land the woman of your dreams in no time

R

The headline makes it seem like the fiance threatened her.

karen

You know how you stay away from psychos on Twitter? STAY OFF TWITTER.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments