« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

New PRISON Mug Shot

10/24/2012 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jerry Sandusky mug shot
Jerry Sandusky cracked a goofy half-smile for the camera when he was transferred to a new correctional facility in Pennsylvania yesterday ... and TMZ has obtained Jerry's brand new mug shot.

The 68-year-old former Penn State football coach was moved from Centre County Jail to the State Correctional Institute at Camp Hill where he'll remain for the next few weeks, until he's placed into a state prison to serve out his 30-60 year sentence for raping several young boys.

Sandusky says he's innocent and the victim of a massive conspiracy. Nobody believes him.

0615_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tom Jones

Now that he's out of County lockup and headed for the prison 'real world' he can get punked for a year or two, then shanked in the yard as many times as it takes to get rid of him for good. Or, he can just hang himself with a bed sheet.

What I Think

A Massive Conspiracy, Sandusky? Now you sound just like Michael Jackson.

latestdiets.net

Halloween was probably one of his favorite holidays. All those kids knocking on his door wanting to come inside. He probably had a dump truck outside filled with candy.

Will

Ha Ha Ha, nothing gives me more pleasure that seeing that s***bag POS behind bars! May he rot in hell and may he experience the same faith his victims suffered, better yet I hope someone shanks his sorry ass.

Vote2012

It's a shame we do not have the death penalty for guys like this....I will never believe the entire story what went on at Penn State will ever be told...I think there was more going between all those coaches and they all knew what was going on, but were cowards or somehow were involved in all of this mess. Hopefully the real story will come out...I have heard rumors that the whole story was never told.

SevenCostanza

TMZ stop showing this rapist P.O.S.'s disgusting face... It's bad enough we have to see the Kartrashians on here all the time.

Yourkiddingmeright

Rot bitch!

JenniferLee22

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do, Max14.com

Boo

Guess who's getting raped in the showers now, muthaf#%@er!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4