Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

myopinion

LOL....The first guy said Jessica & Jessi...Justin

Whome?

Hey TMZ. You slighted the molestation victims of Sandusky. So you're no better.

Loretta Love

A$$-H0L!SM at it's very best~

Stormy

Par for the course from the liberal left. Do as I say, not as I do! Very phony people.......

Jan

Another example of REPUBLICAN style humor at it's worst........ courtesy of the rich, snooty, better-than-you'ers. Comedy? Don't tell me...... Jessica & Justin rolled on the floor laughing.

Cheetara

I'd be suprised if this marriage last longer than 5 years. To me Justin just seems like he's still going through puberty.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

this is an outrage! such foul mockery of the haves and have nots is something I would not expect from the Biel-Timberlake union...but more so of Romney-Ryan union!

Throwback kid

Wow, how could people who have so much go out of their way to make fun of people who have nothing and are hurting? And when people saw this video at the wedding party they were supposed to think this is funny? This is why people can't stand these self absorbed celebs. They tell us who to vote for and what causes are important. Hey Leo Dicaprio! if you really want to go green, stop flying in private jets!I'm not rich and I am not famous, but I would be more concerned about offering this person something to eat than I would filming them to laugh at later. They are disgusting. Bad karma to start a marriage

kells

This is funny??

ann-gallagher@cox.net

This is completely and utterly disrespctful and hurtful. I am disgusted by this. They should each donate a sizeable amount of money to the homeless. What a disgrace. Money doesn't buy happiness people. Shame on you.

w

wow I respected those two...respected as in past tense, didn't know they were a couple of major douc*e bags. Sad :-(, is all hollywood sh*t?

Leave It Alone

I don't understand how this video is supposed to be funny.

ManiacalZebra

When will these idiots learn not to record anything that is meant to be "private"?

LA Woman

Some of you people really need to chill out. It was a JOKE! Get over it!

kitnplayn

I always knew Jessica Biel would seek out the richest guy in entertainment, because she sucks as an actress, but she likes to live rich and be snotty to the lower rung of human beings beneath her.