Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

Throwback kid

Justin Timberlake's baseball movie just flopped at the box office. His music is considered lame even by teenagers but at least Justin and his new wife have time to laugh at poor homeless people

SweetVixen

They're both lame.

JenniferLee22

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, Max14.com

Keen Observer

Everyone saying Timberlake and Biel shouldn't be held responsible is b.s. The only appropriate reaction to this video was to turn it off and we all know that didn't happen. We all know they were laughing it up.

Timberlake has always come across as an immature tool now we can add douchebag to that list. Just look at the new People cover, Timberlake looks like an immature, all about me, douche.

Keen Observer

Timberlake has always come across as an immature tool now we can add douchebag to that list. Just look at the new People cover, Timberlake looks like an immature annoying tool.

kells

This is funny??

LALA

if you aren't from LA then you don't even know. **** some of those homeless people

nisiek

I used to think like you too, however, I have met people who really just got screwed by the system, maybe you should take a trip to your local shelter and see how many fit your warped perception of today's homeless, there are people who had good jobs, just lost everything. I have TWO GOOD FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT ADDICTS OR ALCOHOLICS, THAT ARE HOMELESS DUE TO THE S H I T T Y ECONOMY!!! So f that theory, you obviously live in a bubble like Justin's a-hole friend.

Michelle

My God , some people are "touchy" What do people do sit around to look for something to bit** about????? People live your own life...

@ Stiletto, these people are not capable of making any choices, they have none... what you are saying is nonsense.

I'm A Lawyer

Let me translate the lawsuit. "You exposed what a giant dirtbag i am. I'm suing you."

commonSenseSays...

No class - what a douche - and he's a friend? Callous ass...

pamela

A "private joke" makes it that much more despicable! Shame on all those rich, privileged jerks!

There's a problem here

You really suck today TMZ. You're way way off on all of your stories. All we're getting from you today is bullsh1t

Emilio